Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Where do you want to live in the future?

Dsanders

Where do you want to live in the future? Where would your dream home be located? It's something we all eventually think about at some point in our lives. There are numerous beautiful places all around the world so there's plenty to choose from.

I'd love to live in Sweden. It's a beautiful country with a relatively great economy from what I've heard. Its capital, Stockholm, is especially an extraordinary sight in the wintertime. I also have Swedish blood so I'd fit right in.

Christmas-tree-Winter-Stockholm-Sweden-1

I've also wanted to live somewhere up north in Lappland (Sweden) or in Alaska. I've just always loved the cold climate.

• Brohoof 4

Sweden is definitely a place I've always dreamed of living in :D It's such a beautiful country with little to no corruption, and a very stable economy from what I know. At least compared to many other places :P

Also, I hear a lot of good things about Canada. It seems like there are many beautiful places to live in there, and a lot of interesting places and cultures too :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd love to live somewhere in the Northeastern US. Norway, Finland, and Sweden also look like beautiful places to live, but I think that might be too much of a culture shock for me, personally. I wouldn't want to live that far away from home.

In the Northeastern US I'd be out of the Bible Belt. I'd get four seasons (important for me!) and... Um... the stereotype goes that people in the South are friendly, and not so much in the North. So that would mean that people in the North are stereotypically cold and mind their own business - I'd fit in just perfectly!

• Brohoof 2

I would want to live with my boyfriend @, so wherever that is one day. :) If I had to pick a specific thing, just somewhere that is a nice city, since I have not really lived in cities much, just small towns, like maybe Evansville or Indianapolis. 

• Brohoof 5

Some place nicer to look at with more sun. It's amazing how much it can improve my mood. I feel like anywhere in America would be good. Maybe Australia at a stretch. I can't imagine American culture would be that hard to get used to, but I did hear that you guys don't have kettles, which scares me.

• Brohoof 3

Some place nicer to look at with more sun. It's amazing how much it can improve my mood. I feel like anywhere in America would be good. Maybe Australia at a stretch. I can't imagine American culture would be that hard to get used to, but I did hear that you guys don't have kettles, which scares me.

I went to New York last year and rented a holiday apartment and it didn't have a kettle, coffee machine yes, but no kettle! XD

Edited by Neon Proxy
  • Brohoof 3

What on earth is a kettle? o.o

That should confirm it for you, by the way. =P

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

London. Definitely London. I grew up watching a lot of British children's shows and movies, and nearly everything I love is British. The culture fascinates me more than anything. I even plan on living there with my best friend and sister after we're out of school for several years.

• Brohoof 2

Somewhere cooler up north, at the very least Northern California. I love it here, but I still want to get out of the oven known as Southern California eventually

• Brohoof 1

London. Definitely London. I grew up watching a lot of British children's shows and movies, and nearly everything I love is British. The culture fascinates me more than anything. I even plan on living there with my best friend and sister after we're out of school for several years.

Well if you have any queries about Britain let me know ;)

Away from the southern coalfields of West Virginia, in a small apartment. That's all I pretty much wish for. :/

• Brohoof 1

Somewhere cooler up north, at the very least Northern California. I love it here, but I still want to get out of the oven known as Southern California eventually

You and me both, fellow Californian. 

Although I prefer to live in Sweden, as long as the place is cool year round and close to nature, I'm ultimately happy.

• Brohoof 2

I'm torn between Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA.

I've only been to Seattle out of the two, so I'm kind of used to the area. I love the terrain and weather there, too. But Los Angeles would give me more opportunities to find jobs, since I'd like to go into the entertainment industry.

I love where I live now, if I had to choose it would be somewhere on the west coast, since I love being near the ocean.

Vancouver/Vancouver Island if it were in Canada, and Seattle if it were in the US.

But who knows I could change my mind at some point. :P

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, Id love to move to Japan sometime in my life. I've always loved how beautiful Japan was and the culture has interested me since I was small. 

I live in Norway and can't say I have much incentive to leave  :lol:

It would be cool to live in the US, since it's the technological capital of the world. But work and culture wise it's not for me.

I'd maybe also want to live in a hotter area, because of the cold winters here in Norway. The problem is that even the summers here are at times too hot for me, I do like it a bit cold. I'm Nordic after all  :)

• Brohoof 2

I would like to live in Scandinavia as well :). It definitely seems like the best place in the world to live ^_^

If not Scandinavia, then probably somewhere else in northern Europe, maybe Germany or the Netherlands.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I live in Norway and can't say I have much incentive to leave  :lol:

It would be cool to live in the US, since it's the technological capital of the world. But work and culture wise it's not for me.

I'd maybe also want to live in a hotter area, because of the cold winters here in Norway. The problem is that even the summers here are at times too hot for me, I do like it a bit cold. I'm Nordic after all  :)

What do you think of Svalbard? Have you ever been there?

I think Svalbard seems like a really awesome place to live, but then again I love the cold.