Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Who's your fictional hero?

crispy fries

Fluttershy for helping me to understand that my softness and sensitivity is strength, not weakness. 

Luke Skywalker for showing me that You can be innocent, but still fierce and ready to face evil head on. 

Samwise Gamgee for showing true loyalty and ability to see the light even in the darkest of places.

And the unusual one:

Neville Longbottom - because he reminds me of myself when I was a very young boy. Confused, a bit disconnected from the rest, full of anxieties and insecurities to the point, where his true, inner fire never got to shine. Not many people would list him... but I do. He needs more apperciation. 

Q. Q has always been the one to teach the hard lessons. The ones you never want to hear. He makes you face your fears. You don't know strong you are until you have no other option but to fight against unknown terrors. It's all a trial. The trial never ends.

Encounter at Farpoint Full HD Wallpaper and Background Image ...

Easy question for me :-P

Caitlin Cooke isn't just my favorite character of all time because she's an adorable cinnamon roll and comfort character. She's also my favorite because she's someone I can aspire to be like. She's incredibly optimistic, endlessly kind to others (even those that don't deserve it), and she doesn't let any amount of setbacks or break-ups ruin her goals. That's why she's my hero, personally.

764611763_babygirl.._baby....thumb.png.f27906c29583848112754df8dac95c03.png