Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone know about the Status of the EQ server?

Rainbow_Pepper

I was the Eq Project operator back in the day of PonyMC. Being that it had been awhile, I recently logged onto the server hoping to take a look at the world. Sadly, I found that there was no way move around the world, by which I mean there are no active warps to various towns/locations.

Anyone know anything about whats going on with the EQ Server or how to get around the world?

Hai Pepper c:

well commands derped at one point and been having issues with /warp as it kept replicating warps from survival,

I assumed Trixie would have reported this as he is the new head of EQ Server.

Ill link trixie to this post and look at EQ and see what needs fixing, make tickets etc.

EQ is currently under planning but ill let trixie fill you in on that :3

Hey pep! Been a while!

Foxy and me had originally taken over, but after taking a month off for my daughter's birth, and Foxy had left the project, leaving me in charge.

I've talked to Dora frequently about it, and it seems that general consensus is that nothing can happen until 1.9 drops. I've mentioned all of the various problems with warps and such, and I signed up for phabricator to put some tickets up, but it was a few days before I was authorized, and I honestly forgot about it.

I have been working in Canterlot to make the map look good in Dynmap and on various small projects.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard that once 1.9 comes out, Players will be allowed to have 1 build transferred to the new game. Will that include all items inside, or just the building?

Last question, will ninjutsu's shopping mall be transferred? I really love that place =)

I have heard that once 1.9 comes out, Players will be allowed to have 1 build transferred to the new game. Will that include all items inside, or just the building?

Last question, will ninjutsu's shopping mall be transferred? I really love that place =)

kinda in the wrong section on the forums for this question, (Would be under Server Information and Help)

Anything Regarding 1.9 is under discussion, we WILL be letting players know about our plans when there finalized.

so just keep checking the forums :3

• Brohoof 1