Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

Blaire D. Lycan

It's never really meant anything for me. At this point, I'm so lonely and down about it that Valentine's Day, while not helping, doesn't have too much of an effect on me. lol

• Brohoof 4

It's never really meant much to me. The only time I spent Valentines Day with someone she broke up with me about a week later so it's not exactly been a favourite memory. (Plus, we went to see The Lego Movie and she didn't understand a single reference!)

Pretending to buy chocolates for a partner so I don't look greedy AF when I get them x) 

Apart from that since I'm single at the moment it doesn't mean anything to me, doesn't make me feel bad or doesn't make me feel good and really it is just a commercial stunt for companies to make money, I thought that when I was in a relationship so I'm not being bitter.   

Though I'm not sure which I dislike more, people who rub being in a relationship on Valentines day in peoples faces, people who make zero effort for their SO on that day or people who sit in their house twenty four seven saying things like ''Why does no one pick the nice guy'' 

• Brohoof 1

wow no good stories huh? well i guess everyone should celebrate it as the day that heats brake lol and @Envy you will find someone (i hope) just like people wish for me!

Lol. Right... You hope. =P I've been single for so long now, it's ridiculous. I'm almost into my 30s now! T.T I hope I'll fine someone soon.

• Brohoof 1

It used to mean nothing, but now it's a weird day where everything might happen. Since I have a girlfriend, Valentine's day has suddenly become really scary...  :adorkable:

I already have multiple things that I'm going to do/have done, which I'm not going to mention in case she reads this... :catface:

It means nothing to me, well not completely. Its a good oppertunity to buy chocolate for myself, and a second chance to get my Albany Roosevelt and Tommy Gun in GTA V.

a reminder of the day my grandma got murdered in front of me.

Oh shit... you have my sympathy.

When I was in a relationship, the day was kinda nice. Otherwise, it's just another day. Except this year, AMC is going to be my valentine, and they're giving me one hell of a gift; new Walking Dead! :love:

To me, it means celebrating love, regardless of whether that love is romantic, platonic, or familial. I've never agreed with the notion that Valentine's Day has to be all about romance, I think that celebrating other kinds of affection is every bit as valid.

(It also means discount candy the day after ;) )

• Brohoof 4

To me Valentines Day is nothing special. Outside of my anniversary - I have never needed a day dedicated to romance or gift giving. I do make an effort to randomly give my wife flowers, a gift, a massage, etc ... and when I do it usually comes with an exclamation of 'Happy [insert day of the week]'

• Brohoof 5

Valentines day, the day that people suddenly send flowers to their signifecant others and the day that allways made me feel alone the most. On my school it was always like do you have someone, if not you weren't part of the class. I don't like valentine's day, I rather ignore it.