Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

Blaire D. Lycan

For forever-singles like me, it means there is discount chocolate for the purchasing once Valentine's Day has been and gone. If I should ever find someone mad enough to fall in love with me, then it means free chocolate and "snoo-snoo". :nom:

Valentine's Day always brings my birthday to mind! Haha my birthday is Feb 7th so when stores start busting out the Valentine's Day stuff, it's a clear sign my birthday is right around the corner. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Meh it’s never ment much but in high school my mom worked at the school and they had this thing were you could send roses to and my mom would get me one. Nothings as cool as telling them my mom got it for me. :Pip-giggle:

but really nowadays sometimes my dad gives me flowers witch is really nice. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

On 2020-05-12 at 8:01 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

For forever-singles like me, it means there is discount chocolate for the purchasing once Valentine's Day has been and gone. If I should ever find someone mad enough to fall in love with me, then it means free chocolate and "snoo-snoo". :nom:

Good Futurama reference , almost as good as my fwee-fwee on Christmas lol. Caveman SpongeBob saying fire

• Brohoof 1

When I used to be more proactive with dating, I usually go out on romantic dinner dates or if we felt lazy, do something fun at home(play some games, watch a movie/shows, etc.). Nowadays not so much other than some sweets. 

On 2020-05-12 at 8:01 AM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Besides, join the club, we got donuts :-D. all joking aside. Wouldnt mind getting out of this rut im in myself lol

• 2 weeks later...

I will say I've seen a lot of cute goth Valentines Day stuff come out around that time of year. Last year I saw this really nice Nightmare before Christmas themed fake black roses bouquet. It had me like my ghoul Clawdeen Wolf here. I should have bought it for myself.

tumblr_oazjp8KnUy1upzrywo4_400.gif

• 4 months later...

For many years this day has just been depressing for me. I feel like I've been trying to find the right person for all that time but it just seems impossible. I am so socially awkward and clueless I never even have a chance even at the rare occasions where I am in an environment where there are potentially the right people. My anxiety always gets the better of me and I don't even know what to say or ask. I have no luck online either, maybe just because I don't seem to "connect" with anyone. It is just very tiring and makes me feel like my life is only going to get worse.

Eh, just an average day to me. I think I've only spent one Valentine's Day with a significant other. Doesn't bug me too much. Means I have more money to spend on myself. :3

It means nothing to me currently. Though I stopped by Popeyes chicken to get some lunch and had two ladies waiting at the drive through window asking me to be their Valentine's. I misheard them and thought they were asking me if I had a Valentine's. I said I do not. It was comical to me.

Has never meant much to me at all. I remember in school we used to do the little cards and cute stuff, and I remember my 2014 Valentine's day was spent playing Minecraft. Last year, 2023, my father gave us some chocalates.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it’s a holiday and holidays are fun. They make everyday a little less ‘everyday.’ However, as holidays go it’s not what I’d call an epic one or anything of great significance. It’s nice enough if you have a special somepony, but if you don’t it can really suck.

• Hugs 1