Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you want to learn in the future?

Dsanders

I want to learn factorizing + completing the square + quadratic formula, but those things aren't free. If you didn't learn them in math class, you are forever doomed (like me).

• Brohoof 1

The things I want to learn further object the constructs of time... Which in itself is only real as you allow it to be, instances can be repeated under the proper circumstances and two individuals can have the same dream at different "times." This doesn't stop these instances from being absolutes within  themselves, astral projection doesn't take DMT, or any other illicit chemical you shouldn't be using, those are just a perversion of your physical perspective often mistaken for spiritual experiences... You can exist both within and out of yourself when your perspective allows it, your spiritual being isn't bound to the same laws of physics as your human body... but hallucinations are a physical/psychological experience not a spiritual one ... You live with internalized company more than you know, this is what causes doubt, second guesses, intrusive thoughts, perversions you feel you can't control, spontaneous cravings and physical urges... the concessions we have to make for absolute self control are very huge, and always constant, but worth it for the wisdom and new perspective and information you were once blind to with the naked eye alone... Also Saxophone bc I think they are neat xD

308.png

Edited by Spook Conundrum