Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starting a brony band?

Princess of Bananas

Hi! I've had this idea in my head for quite sometime and I'm looking to execute my plans of starting a brony band. :D So, if any of you are musicians, please leave samples of your performance in the comments below! ;) I'm either thinking of being singer or drummer, but I don't want to hog the spot light if someone else wants it. :D

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you all soon! :D

07de5ed8205f442ea905084dcdc9b188.jpg

Edited by Trom

Hello ,

Since you're looking for other members to form a band with you, I have moved your topic to a more appropriate section -- Creative Resources, Music.

I'm down. I play guitar. I can do lead, or backup, or somewhere in between. I can also sing, but I would prefer not to be the singer. Here is an example of my playing.

I can do any style.

Amazing cover! Is that your singing voice? If so, then its sounds beautiful! Nicely done my friend! :D

How bout being a roadie? :D

What is a roadie? Lol! Sounds confusing

• Brohoof 1

Amazing cover! Is that your singing voice? If so, then its sounds beautiful! Nicely done my friend! :D

Thanks! I sang and played both guitars. If you need me for your band or anything else, just PM me. I am available most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

I have two alto saxes that I can sometimes mess around with and I'm learning guitar. Can never get the chords in the book right though. HOW FAR DO I HAVE TO ARCH MY FINGERS IT'S NOT WORKING AAGGGGGGCCCCCCHHHH-

Anyways, if you want a saxophonist (or maybe you're in dire straits and need a guitarist bad), PM me.

Thanks.

I'm a pretty good drummer, I need more mics though if you are looking for a quality sound. I also have a kind of a....death metal drumming style, so you probably won't want me.

But I mean, if you aren't looking for the best quality but you need a drummer who can play heaps of stuff......I could maybe be down for this band.....

Edited by Rawzy