Princess of Bananas

Starting a brony band?

(edited)

Hi! I've had this idea in my head for quite sometime and I'm looking to execute my plans of starting a brony band. :D So, if any of you are musicians, please leave samples of your performance in the comments below! ;) I'm either thinking of being singer or drummer, but I don't want to hog the spot light if someone else wants it. :D

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you all soon! :D

07de5ed8205f442ea905084dcdc9b188.jpg

Edited by Trom

Hello ,

Since you're looking for other members to form a band with you, I have moved your topic to a more appropriate section -- Creative Resources, Music.

Would the music be MLP-related?  If not, then a "brony band" is pointless because it doesn't mean anything if everyone in a band likes MLP.

Would the music be MLP-related?  If not, then a "brony band" is pointless because it doesn't mean anything if everyone in a band likes MLP.

What do you think "brony" means? Of course we would be playing MLP related songs

I'm down. I play guitar. I can do lead, or backup, or somewhere in between. I can also sing, but I would prefer not to be the singer. Here is an example of my playing.

I can do any style.

I'm down. I play guitar. I can do lead, or backup, or somewhere in between. I can also sing, but I would prefer not to be the singer. Here is an example of my playing.

I can do any style.

Amazing cover! Is that your singing voice? If so, then its sounds beautiful! Nicely done my friend! :D

How bout being a roadie? :D

What is a roadie? Lol! Sounds confusing

Amazing cover! Is that your singing voice? If so, then its sounds beautiful! Nicely done my friend! :D

Thanks! I sang and played both guitars. If you need me for your band or anything else, just PM me. I am available most of the time.

I play keys and saxophone. I can be both. Been a pianist for 17 years and a sax player for almost 8 years now. 

I have two alto saxes that I can sometimes mess around with and I'm learning guitar. Can never get the chords in the book right though. HOW FAR DO I HAVE TO ARCH MY FINGERS IT'S NOT WORKING AAGGGGGGCCCCCCHHHH-

Anyways, if you want a saxophonist (or maybe you're in dire straits and need a guitarist bad), PM me.

Thanks.

I have a guitar and might be able to get a drum kit or bass guitar, and some people have told me they like my singing voice.

Hi! I'm a pretty good singer, just never sang in public, or ever made a song. I could show you my singing voice somehow, but if you ever use me, note that i'm pretty good with high notes.

Do any of you know how you all would travel for live performances?

Edited by Pastel Poet

For the moment, I'm really only a vocalist, but I've been experimenting with stuff.  Of course I'd definitely be interested though.

Need a sound techie? I can also play drums :P And use an online studio to edit stuff... Not really any samples to give though, other than a link to meh site I use.

Do any of you know how you all would travel for live performances?

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. I'm only thirteen! I don't think I could sing anywhere out of the comfort of my home.

well I'm super untalented, so I can't join. But I hope you go through with this plan!

I'm a great Oboe player, but unless you want an orchestral band, I don't think I'd be much help.

I'm a pretty good drummer, I need more mics though if you are looking for a quality sound. I also have a kind of a....death metal drumming style, so you probably won't want me.

But I mean, if you aren't looking for the best quality but you need a drummer who can play heaps of stuff......I could maybe be down for this band.....

Edited by Rawzy

Badges

I'm an experienced guitarist, bassist, producer/engineer if you're still interested. If you want to get into recording then I'm always up for new collaborations. Here's my guitar demo reel.