Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[fanfiction] A summary, tell me what you think?

SnowDust

Well, I've been working on a fic for quite some time now, just over six months... I still can't think of a title, but this is the basic plot.

So, basically, there's a bad guy. He's a human, and through a series of events, got to Equestria. He fell into insanity along the way, etc, etc. And he's looking to take the place over. Except, he has things that the ponies don't; specifically, a 9mm handgun and a lot of books and depictions of all sorts of weapons. He sneaks around, and makes an alliance with the Diamond Dogs. They capture a unicorn, and force her to make the rest of their weapons and all sorts of cool things that the human found in video games. So, the diamond dogs are basically living in a HALO: Reach and MW3 weapons storage cave, and train for a while in how to use them. They go out and begin trying to take over Equestria, starting with Ponyville.

The human watches the citizens for a while, and learns about the mane 6's friendship. He kidnaps Rarity with the help of the dogs (same as last time), who want revenge on her; they use her as bait and capture the rest of the 6 and turn them into workhorses, cutting off their horns and wings (and other unspeakable things are done, which I'll save for the fic. Supposed to have the shock value of cupcakes times 2... A few friends say it does). So, he goes through and takes over Ponyville, but the Crusaders and Spike get away. They go into hiding, because the human and his army of diamond dogs quickly spread out and begin dominating Equestria-- quickly killing off Celestia and Luna (which is a pretty epic scene, if I do say so myself). The CMC and Spike start working to take their homeland back.

The story switches between following the CMC's work, and the mane 6's trying to survive in the human's prison. The mane 6 each keep a diary of some kind, yhaddah yhaddah, it's pretty cool when it shows up. But that isn't describable, without you all reading it. :D

Now, the CMC's have to figure out how to fight the diamond dogs, along with the human. They go through all these adventures, and end up getting pretty skilled (can't reveal details). They eventually start building up an army, to fight against the evil human.

But, now, I just wanna know... Would anypony bother reading this...? XD

EDIT: Also, how exactly do I mark this as a fanfic?

Edited by SnowDust

Well I kinda don't have to read it now that you summed it all up, eh?

Joking aside, as long as it isn't like 120,000 words or something ridiculous I would probably read it.

I skipped a LOT, and the fight scenes and all the other cool stuff are why it's good. :D My beta readers are flipping out a little bit... XD

Seems like a really good idea for a fanfic man, I have to say that I would be interested in reading it. What really caught my attention was the way you described it switching point of views between characters and also each of the mane six having their own diary :D. ONe things for sure, it sounds like an expansive project and would make a good read when its finished :)

Seems like a really good idea for a fanfic man, I have to say that I would be interested in reading it. What really caught my attention was the way you described it switching point of views between characters and also each of the mane six having their own diary :D. ONe things for sure, it sounds like an expansive project and would make a good read when its finished :)

Well, I'm getting pretty close to the end now... And I just want to make something that I know the other fans of the show would really enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm getting pretty close to the end now... And I just want to make something that I know the other fans of the show would really enjoy.

Awesome dude. I can't wait to read it when its finished, I'm sure its going to be awsome :D
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome dude. I can't wait to read it when its finished, I'm sure its going to be awsome :D

:wub: *squee* Alright... Well, I guess I'm far enough ahead where I can start posting the beginning chapters... :3

• Brohoof 1