Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Guardians of Harmony revealed

Steve Piranha

Hai guys, remember Hasbro filed a patent about some "Guardians of Harmony", which made us speculate until we forgot about it? Well, now we know what it will be: It will be a toyline of action figures, with swords, armors,  Shining Armor riding a grown-up Spike, etc. It'll be also a new series of IDW's pony comics. I dunno about you, BUT I'M EXCITED  :ph34r:

Guardians%2Bof%2BHarmony.jpg

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/02/hasbro-announces-my-little-pony.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/02/10/my-little-pony-guardians-of-harmony-exclusive/80103638/#

• Brohoof 1

I sense a disturbance... in my wallet.

Armored ponies riding dragon mounts and engaging in epic battles of ultimate destiny? And a possibly more action orientated comic series to boot? And THESE:

Guardians%2Bof%2BHarmony%2BCelestia%2Ban

Where's the line to join this bandwagon start? 

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

Sweet Celestia yes! I seen these on a Facebook post today. :squee: They look SOO much better than most vinyl figures available at this moment. Also the fact that they're actually "Action figures" makes them even more desirable. They're relatively priced to boot. I'd gladly pay $10 for a poseable Fluttershy or $15 for a Celestia or Luna. These are by far the most show accurate toys so far. :squee:

Since they're also being put out by Hasbro themselves....they'll be more widely available, at stores like Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, unlike a lot of the other merch. 

I"ll definitely be getting one or two of them, when they come out, if I can find them. :blush:

I sense a disturbance... in my wallet.

Armored ponies riding dragon mounts and engaging in epic battles of ultimate destiny? And a possibly more action orientated comic series to boot? And THESE:

sig-4371891.Guardians+of+Harmony+Celesti

Where's the line to join this bandwagon start? 

Is it bad that I think that her manes and tails looks like jelly? Mostly Celestia's tail?

um

anyways

back to the main thing...

Wow, those look amazing. I will totally buy those.

Edited by Flinp

Those things actually look well done. Figures with emotion and form to them that don't look like petrified sugar is worth an A in my book.

Now...gimme Sombra... D:

I was hoping we would have a merch specific topic on this!

I can get behind these, but the question is ... will my shelf space deny me D:

Those things actually look well done. Figures with emotion and form to them that don't look like petrified sugar is worth an A in my book.

Now...gimme Sombra... D:

^Him and Tirek both.

It would practically be a Pony version of The Brothers Of Destruction.

Actual articulated ponies with decent points of articulation! Being an action figure nut, I am ecstatic! 

I wonder if these are in the same vein as the EqG Minis series, since they were articulated as well. These seem more action oriented than the Minis but I can't wait to see these in person to make a judgment then and there. 

Actual articulated ponies with decent points of articulation! Being an action figure nut, I am ecstatic! 

I wonder if these are in the same vein as the EqG Minis series, since they were articulated as well. These seem more action oriented than the Minis but I can't wait to see these in person to make a judgment then and there.

Well, they're explicitly ACTION figures, so figures XD