Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Event HoriXZ0n

So, I'm trying to do a parody of this Zedd song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rPkfkqZPpc

The theme is going to be Starlight Glimmer, so I need that mourning, grievous, attitude behind it.

I just need a singer who can sing the melody comfortably in the key of the original song so modified lyrics, which I have provided in a demonstration with my terrible voice.

Just link me stuff you've done to celestialtremolo@gmail.com and I'll give you the instrumental I put together, and the singing demo.

Thanks fams... <3

~Event Horizon

Hey, if this hasn't already been taken, then I volunteer. :) Just give me a day or so to record an example? The key of the original is, from what I can tell, within my vocal range. (For a good indicator of said vocal range, pretty much imagine the film version of "Let It Go", from Frozen.)

Hey, if this hasn't already been taken, then I volunteer. :) Just give me a day or so to record an example? The key of the original is, from what I can tell, within my vocal range. (For a good indicator of said vocal range, pretty much imagine the film version of "Let It Go", from Frozen.)

You're the only one, lol give me your email so I can send you stuff. 

Without meaning to sound critical, may I ask if email is the only way? I've learned the hard way that caution is the best policy when it comes to the Internet... If it is the only reasonable way, then I'll send you a PM with my email ASAP. :)

Without meaning to sound critical, may I ask if email is the only way? I've learned the hard way that caution is the best policy when it comes to the Internet... If it is the only reasonable way, then I'll send you a PM with my email ASAP. :)

I'm not bound to one way, I don't mind using whatever, so long as I can send and receive files. If you prefer to use something else, I don't mind.