Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you happy with life right now?

Dsanders

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Moments ago, CowBoyKid said:

*gives a hug* I'm sorry my friend, was just feeling down last night, I normally feel that way because I feel lonely.

That’s ok, I completely understand that *hugs back*
You can always talk to me if you wanted :kindness:

• 2 years later...

Yes, very happy with my life. and where I am at the moment.

Life becomes a little what you make it, it is not always easy. but seeing the positive in every situation is a start. Everything is difficult if you don't have a basic plan, try to follow it, but be prepared to change things, if things don't go your way. There is always a bright way forward, if you choose to see it.

Life is full of ups and downs, but with time you learn that there is always an "up". Even when you least think so.

Am I happy? Not fully, but I am taking myself in right direction.

There are still some things I need to solve or catch up with before being fully happy, but knowing I actively work towards reaching that point I can say I will be happy. 

Still, there are things I highly appreciate. First of all @Princess Silky is a huge happiness and confidence boost for me. There are no words to describe how lovely of a special somepony she is and how incredibly supportive she is for me when the world feels like it's falling on top of my head. 

Then there's the fact that I have a new job. So far I only worked there for 2 days, but those were some intense 2 days. The team I work with so far amazed me. Very kind yet professional people who while making sure I know they have expectations are also not shy about telling me when I do something well and made sure I know how big of an asset I became already with my english skills (the rest of the team is average at best with that apparently). 

Parents are officially safe from one thing that's been an issue to them for the time being. They will still face some challenges soon enough, but they finally get room to breathe. I wasn't too happy that I was pulled to do errands for them today, but I guess at least I got to enjoy their new car so I will focus on positives xD

Overall - like I said - not 100% happy yet, but really getting there :3 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

things are getting better and i feel better but i am far from happy I'm still confused about many things and i still feel useless I'm just glad that things are finally better with me and my parents