Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Are you happy with life right now?

Dsanders

Well ... I'm not constantly happy, but I do have happiness in small doses.  Overall, maybe not as happy as I could be but making it through as best as I can.

I am quite happy. I am healthy, have a car, building wealth, good friends and good relations(with one exception) with my family. 

Will be buying my own apartment soon too. B)

(edited)

Eh, could be better to be honest, some things could have been different.. but I keep fighting! :eager:

Edited by Sophie H.

In some areas I'm happier than I have ever been before, other areas still need improvement. But if I can't say I'm happy because of those areas that still need improvement, then I'll never be able to say that I'm happy, so I should just say that yes, I am happy.

• Brohoof 1

Not at all. I'm so far from where I'd like to be... however.. I feel happiness is an autonomous thing. We can still find it in appreciating the smallest of things, being grateful for simply existing... No? Just me? <3 Dassoki, I'm used to being the weirdo <3 But I definitely need some improvements after I'm done struggling with some inner and outter demons

I guess I'm a bit better now my sleep is normal my social life is still lacking but I'm happy I got some people that care about me I have a job again and one that treats me better I'm still busy trying to get my motorcycle licence (curse the CBR just let me have it!) so i would say I'm far from happy but I feel better about my situation and it will get better soon