Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony running for president? (Joke thread)

Princess of Bananas

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS TOPIC SERIOUSLY! :D

With the presidential election underway, I think that this is a good topic to talk about. If you were still a brony who was running for president of the United States, what would be your motives and how would you get the people to vote for you?

obama+1.png

I'd personally make everyone watch the show on Saturday's. I would also donate to DHX to keep the show running, but get a new team of writers, animators, musicians, etc to help the show continue the show on a good note and not end up like Spongebob. Finally, I'd make pony convention centers in every state.

• Brohoof 2

Who is the most popular pony right now? Who ever it is, I'd make her my favorite and watch the votes pour in. 

It'd be at a whopping 100000.

Then I'd watch my opponent completely destroy me at the polls because they actually took things seriously

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 5

With the presidential election underway, I think that this is a good topic to talk about. If you were still a brony who was running for president of the United States, what would be your motives and how would you get the people to vote for you?

sig-4375649.obama%201.png

Why should be my affiliation to a fandom, be put into consideration, when i am running for position as president, or in my case as a german chancellor?

I have my own political views and none of them have anything to do with being a brony. Your opponents would destroy you, if you put into consideration, saying that you can't be taking seriously, of representing a nation.

How can somebody being a brony, take on the problems of high taxes, high unemployment numbers and immigration?

• Brohoof 4

Why should be my affiliation to a fandom, be put into consideration, when i am running for position as president, or in my case as a german chancellor?   I have my own political views and none of them have anything to do with being a brony. Your opponents would destroy you, if you put into consideration, saying that you can't be taking seriously, of representing a nation.   How can somebody being a brony, take on the problems of high taxes, high unemployment numbers and immigration?

I'd have to agree with you on this point. As much as I can fangirl MLP in my free time. I wouldn't hypothetically push my stance of being a brony into any campaign for a major position of government. The truth of the matter is that my social anxiety would absolutely bar me from any such position :P. Theoretically though, Id have to agree.  

Finally, I'd make pony convention centers in every state.

11/10 would vote for you. :D

But seriously, North Dakota would be infinitely more tolerable if it had any cons, let alone a pony convention (I refuse to count those awful FFA conventions).

• Brohoof 2

My motives would be my own political and social views. 

I would campaign like how any other candidate campaigns.

My fandom would not be put into consideration when running.

you must be a lot of fun at parties.

anyway,i´d get the people to vote for me by addressing the real problem at hand:those goddamn changelings who took our jobs!

but i am not a U.S citizen,so screw you guys, you´ll just have to build a wall around it.

Edited by Sceethe
  • Brohoof 2

I wouldn't run for president because its a brutally stressful job that isn't worth the ponies, the money, or the hair I would lose... I love my hair.

Me being a brony wouldn't have anything to do with that, I just hate politics.

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 1

I actually would't tell anyone I am a brony in my campaign. Not because of shame or anything, but because I want to make them figure it out bit by bit, which would be funnier. :3 I would make the pony be Indiana's state animal and the state motto be 'I just don't know what went wrong!'. I would also have national friendship day. Which honestly is something I think should exist because friendship in this society isn't exactly encouraged all that much. Give me friendship or give me...uhhh, more friendship!

• Brohoof 1

In the future, I would run as a democratic president. (I'm independent, but I don't want to kill my chances of winning just because I'm not a Democrat or a Republican) 

Well, my plan is to make school and healthcare affordable, make sure taxes are used for things it should be used for like roads, school, etc. I will do my best to protect the environment and the citizens. I will make new jobs by opening more hospitals so that people on the open road will not be too far from a hospital. I will also put more funding towards education. Actually, I don't know what I'd do. I probably wouldn't be president. I feel like a president sometimes anyways. I'm expected to be able to do things I can't do and blamed when I don't do those things. The president doesn't have as much power as people think he does. He can't control what others do. 

• Brohoof 2

My platform would be the mantra of the Brotherhood of Nod. I would conquer the world to end all wars :D Peace through Power!

My motives are none of your dang business  :diamondtiara:

I would make the world's national anthem MLPs Italian intro theme.

And as an added bonus I would finally give Vermin Supreme his time in office and make him my VP. After all one of his campaign promises is a free pony for all Americans.

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 5

My platform would be the mantra of the Brotherhood of Nod. I would conquer the world to end all wars :D Peace through Power!

My motives are none of your dang business  :diamondtiara:

I would make the world's national anthem MLPs Italian intro theme.

And as an added bonus I would finally give Vermin Supreme his time in office and make him my VP. After all one of his campaign promises is a free pony for all Americans.

Is he wearing a rain boot on his head? Lol! :D

My policies would be pretty much the same as I would if I wasn't into ponies, and I wouldn't go out of my way to mentioned the brony issue or to hide it as it would serve as a rather annoying distraction. Basically I would run as a Ron Paul style libertarian in other words technically running as a republican but actually being more of a libertarian at heart.

• Brohoof 2

Is he wearing a rain boot on his head? Lol! :D

He is indeed pastel. A vote for Vermin is a vote for a free pony. A vote for Vermin is a vote to rewrite history by travelling back in time to kill Hitler before he starts his Nazi reign. Actual campaign promises he made XD

• Brohoof 3