Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lesser-Known Games That You Like

Castle Bleck

Contact for the Nintendo DS. The game is a well-designed masterpiece of an RPG that deserved way more attention than it ever got. It doubtlessly has the best reward system of any RPG to date in my opinion. It's very intuitive and makes for a highly adaptable character. Even though the leveling isn't accomplished in a very balanced manner (I got through the game and never got higher than Level 18 Slash Resistance, but my other Resistances were at least level 45, and it gets insanely hard to level Speed past level 40) and the game is a bit too short, the mechanics in themselves more than compensate for that.

Image result for contact video game

The original computer version of Dark Castle, Double Dragon, Ninja Gaiden, Saga, and the Yu-Gi-Oh! video games are the ones that instantly spring to mind. Even Ninja Gaiden, the most well-known franchise I brought up, is often overshadowed by Devil May Cry.

Quest 64 for the Nintendo 64. It was the console's first RPG game and I feel that it was underrated mainly because other RPGs on competing consoles were on the market at the time along with a lack of hype surrounding its release. It can be a difficult game sometimes especially if you choose to avoid most enemy encounters, and there is one dungeon that I still despise even though I liked the music that plays during that area, but I would recommend it because of its unique means of learning magic.

Freedom Planet was my first indie game purchase and I loved it. It's kinda similar to a Sonic the Hedgehog game. It has awesome boss fights and the final boss (Brevon) is pretty tough if you aren't good at memorizing moves. A 2nd Freedom Planet game is suppose to be in the works.

I used to have an PSP ages ago

On 2/15/2016 at 10:24 AM, Gumball Senpai <3 said:

Am I the only one today who plays the original PSP (Playstation Portable)? Basically EVERY game on this console is underrated. Games like Wipeout Pulse, which is a futuristic ship racing game, Test Drive Unlimited, which is another racing game that takes place in all of Hawaii, and Tekken Dark Ressurection, which is the least popular instalment of this fighting game franchise.

post-36311-0-46835200-1455528310.jpg

I still don't have enough money for a PS Vita.

Hmm, I'd have to give it to the White Noise series, been a fan since White Noise Online back in 2011. It was awesome back then, an online four player Slender Man game, so when they announced a long awaited sequel in 2017 my friends and I who played it as kids were all over that. I personally think White Noise 2 is no doubt the greatest online horror game, and a great game to play with a group of friends.

• 2 years later...

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

The Legendary Starfy

Always been a huge Sly Cooper fan but other than people online, I’d never met a single soul irl that actually liked the games. Let alone even heard of them.

Detective Pikachu. I actually liked this despite it being extremely straight forward and extremely easy. It’s not that this isn’t unheard of as much as I’ve received the it’s an obscure Pokémon game why would I play that. Same comments I get with my next game I’m going to list

Pokémon Conquest. Loved this game. Get the same responses as I do with the Detective Pikachu. It’s not a main Pokémon game why would I bother sort of thing. It was difficult and enjoyable for me.

Yugioh GX Spirit Caller. Probably my favorite yugioh game.I only wish they’d let me play as a girl. And not force me into those weird situations revolving around Alexis. Like she’s not my type, I wouldn’t duel for her and Chazz or whoever can have her. Actually she can’t have Chazz. Take Jaden instead. Claws off Chazz

Gauntlet Dark Legacy.