Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the last thing you drank?

Member Berry

Water with garlic powder and lime juice(yes I am aware of how weird this is lol), because I felt I needed some ph balance due to inflammation and felt a sore throat coming on.

Sore throat has ceased quickly, so, mission success I suppose lol. Less inflamed too, might be due to a dust allergy though but alkaline stuff is supposed to reduce allergies, like eating some celery.

Also for an experiment I am holding my saliva in my mouth, so that may be the next thing I drink lol. Why I am doing it is to see how fast my tongue recovers from the salty and tart foods I had recently that made it a little raw, since I know salival glands produce some telomerase, which basically makes it so your cells can live longer and divide more. The mouth would need some due to spicy foods and hot foods etc damaging the mouth it would need a higher regeneration rate. Then again maybe my saliva would be produced less holding it in my mouth as such thus less telomerase? So I might want to swallow it more frequently.

This is going to be gross lol. *swallows*

Sorta like the gel from Chia Seeds being soaked in water. Maybe some bitterness like aloe vera as well. Probably due to their higher water content.

Not nearly as bitter though.

Edited by Lil Pip
  • Brohoof 1