Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Life in Canterlot OOC Thread

Twilight Sky

ACCEPTED but you may need to share some characters possibly....

DENIED

First off he seems like he was made for a different roleplay

His backstory, personality, and sexual orientation are not what is needed in the roleplay

and is kind of a John Sue......

APPLICATIONS END IN A FEW HOURS!

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

He means your character does not have the proper backstory for this RP. His backstory seems like it was made for more specific RPs, ie Kingdom Hearts. Plus what he means by John Sue, if I am not mistaken, is that your character seems a little op, I read his page and yeah, he is pretty op for a drama RP such as this.
  • Brohoof 1

He means your character does not have the proper backstory for this RP. His backstory seems like it was made for more specific RPs, ie Kingdom Hearts. Plus what he means by John Sue, if I am not mistaken, is that your character seems a little op, I read his page and yeah, he is pretty op for a drama RP such as this.

oh ok

I'm just waiting for the right moment to jump in.... xD

Well a guard isn't really a character there more of background character that show up at certain times or places.

But what I mean is do you want to have a main character in this story?

I don't think I can summit anymore for now? but if i can I'll make a character

I haven't received a PM either. :C

Just start posting,

basically we are at an entrance ceremony for an elite and prestigious academy. :)

~

In the RP, it says to wait for a PM. It's been a day, and I haven't gotten a PM yet. :

(see above) ~

I have a feeling Six going off on Cherished was a bad idea. Don't know why i feel that way, I just do.

Quote from her personality bio:

"Cherish isn't a pony you want to cross."

;)~

If its not too late for another NPC guard character, then here is my application.

http://mlpforums.com.../8357-schwartz/

We could use more 'student' characters instead of guards really.

This is more of a drama roleplay and guards don't really have any part in the story :P.

Since lots of people in the RP aren't posting/haven't posted

we could use the extra person if you want to be a 'student' ~

We could use more 'student' characters instead of guards really.

This is more of a drama roleplay and guards don't really have any part in the story :P.

Since lots of people in the RP aren't posting/haven't posted

we could use the extra person if you want to be a 'student' ~

Okay, sounds good. Now we just gotta wait for the approval of the DM.

Just thought of something that would be hilarious. Schwartz(Student) falls for Cherish and tries to get a relationship going between the two. And Cherish eventually goes for it. Works with the scandolous theme in this RP as well.

What do you think Shank?

Okay, sounds good. Now we just gotta wait for the approval of the DM.

Just thought of something that would be hilarious. Schwartz(Student) falls for Cherish and tries to get a relationship going between the two. And Cherish eventually goes for it. Works with the scandolous theme in this RP as well.

What do you think Shank?

lmao that would be funny ;p try to tame the whore ;)

~

and well the DM doesn't seem to come on very often :P and I don't think he'd really mind if you came in, since as I stated before, some of are members aren't even posting and such ;p

~

lmao that would be funny ;p try to tame the whore ;)

~

and well the DM doesn't seem to come on very often :P and I don't think he'd really mind if you came in, since as I stated before, some of are members aren't even posting and such ;p

~

Okay then. :3

Imma post.

• Brohoof 1

So Splinter's Secret life has been revealed -.- He is also known as ''Resistance'' and ''Resistance'' is REALLY good on the guitar :huh:

I just thought There wasn't enough yet...

I was thinking of him Playing Tenacious D...But its a little over the top.And Inch By Inch Splinter is falling for Lovely A lot Quicker even though he's not showing it :wub: