Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Life in Canterlot OOC Thread

Twilight Sky

I swear, I think Six will end up being forever alone in this RP :(

He always ends up without somepony in almost every thread (except for one) where he doesn't find a special somepony. He is my most unlucky OC ever

It seems fair Since your Other OC loves Lovely :/

I swear, I think Six will end up being forever alone in this RP :(

He always ends up without somepony in almost every thread (except for one) where he doesn't find a special somepony. He is my most unlucky OC ever

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, I can tell Canterlot is no place for Six lol xD hmm... Should I make Six a student as well?

Eris could get you into the school :P ~

Blug. Im frozen. :I

Sorry >.< I'm back

~

lmao that would be funny ;p try to tame the whore ;)

~

and well the DM doesn't seem to come on very often :P and I don't think he'd really mind if you came in, since as I stated before, some of are members aren't even posting and such ;p

~

Yes sorry about that but It's ok if shankveld watches my rp for me since I can't be on as much so...

PERMISSION GRANTED

• Brohoof 1

I'm trying to post as much as I can...I have school for 8:30 AM to 3:15 PM. :(

I have school from 6:00 to 2:00.

(edited)

I'm gonna be absent for the next 24 or so hours, so I apologize in advance.

Cherished can wait ;)

~

lmaooo

Edited by Shankveld

Cherished can wait ;)

~

lmaooo

If you dont mind, could you have Eris take a walk around Canterlot after he is done talking with Six? I wanna have Schwartz confront him and have a private conversation with him.

If you dont mind, could you have Eris take a walk around Canterlot after he is done talking with Six? I wanna have Schwartz confront him and have a private conversation with him.

Instead of me making a one line post, just write how Schwartz went for a walk and saw Eris walking back to his home. Or something to that effect. The conversation with six is done for now anyway :P

~

Instead of me making a one line post, just write how Schwartz went for a walk and saw Eris walking back to his home. Or something to that effect. The conversation with six is done for now anyway :P

~

Okay.

Hey, that last post of yours reallydoesnt fit the genrea of this RP.

This is a slice of life RP, what you posted seems more like fantasy. I feel like it would be better as its own RP, rather than part of this one.

• Brohoof 1

Okay.

Hey, that last post of yours reallydoesnt fit the genrea of this RP.

This is a slice of life RP, what you posted seems more like fantasy. I feel like it would be better as its own RP, rather than part of this one.

I agree with Gilda, this is completely out of genre as to what this RP is supposed to be. And plus you didn't run this by Danger Dash to see if it was ok. In the future, try to stay within genre without bringing in some sudden character that doesn't fit in with the RP.

(edited)

Cherished is totally barking up the wrong tree here. Poor Jade... this can't end well. x3

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 1

Here's my little filly. She is kindhearted and honest. But I wanna give you her link to her personality and everything else, so that you can determine if she's allowed to role play in Life in Canterlot or not.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucky-fire-r309

Besides, my role play is kind of getting no where fast and i really love role playing. she may not live in Canterlot in my description, but in your rp thread she can, or can i not do that?