Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever had a headcanon confirmed?

ggg-2

No, but once i know that Lamiaponies exist in the show, i am gonna drink a full bottle of champagne. :P

• Brohoof 4

Cadance and Shining Armor's foal was going to show up

Oh, and this too, despite not having to do to MLP quite directly: Trollpool likes ponies....... very much

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

Yes. Sombra surviving his explosion by virtue of his horn ended up being canon in the comics

Well from a technical perspective not yet, but we'll see him in season 6, if Andrea Libman and Big Jim are to be believed. 

Do you mean big jim's joke about Spike as an adult?

Because I honestly don't think that'll happen in show, at least for S6

1004326__safe_spike_text_meta_twitter_ji

Yes. Sombra surviving his explosion by virtue of his horn ended up being canon in the comics

Do you mean big jim's joke about Spike as an adult?

Because I honestly don't think that'll happen in show, at least for S6

No I meant Flutterbrother, 

Before Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep? and Friends Forever #20 both came out, I speculated that Luna is better at controlling dreams than Celestia or Discord.

And lo and behold...

4351046-8155468695-0*gM2.gif

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Kind of. I had an OC mare whose talent happened to be hairdressing with her cutie mark being a pair of hairdressing scissors. Then Babs Seed was discovered to have said talent.

Not unless you count predicting the predictable plot of an episode? I don't reallyy form *set* headcannons enough to really point them out unless they are brought up. Its not too big of a deal to me, I prefer to see where it goes maybe and know making judgements of the show will get me dissapointed when it actuallyy contradicts it because it wasn't spelled out directly before so they have artistic freedom to bend it.