Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Trixie ever return?

MovieLord101

She's come back a couple of times in the comics in Main Series #21 and #22(Manehattan Mystery) and Friends Forever #6(Trixie and Rainbow Dash). Don't let the comic's infamous reputation fool you, both were really good

As for the show, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came back in S6 considering how popular she is

Edited by Megas

Probably not.

But we have a lot of characters in the show to care about already, so this doesn't really bother me very much.

This.

I love trixie, and she's a fan favorite, but there's so many other characters in the show PLUS the mane six, they're horribly strapped for time.

if Trixie was Twilight sole foil, I could see them using her alot, but at this point we got TWO nega-twilights in Sunset shimmer and Starlight glimmer and ANOTHER twilight clone in Moondancer.

Its like the twilight sparkle menagerie out there.

• Brohoof 4

I'm pretty sure we'll see her again.

Like Immatoonlink said, she is what will cause the last timeline (the desolate wasteland) in the season 5 finale to occur. I can see it now. Trixie the Great and Powerful, Destroyer of Worlds.

I'm pretty sure we'll see her again.

Like Immatoonlink said, she is what will cause the last timeline (the desolate wasteland) in the season 5 finale to occur. I can see it now. Trixie the Great and Powerful, Destroyer of Worlds.

so upset that FLIM AND FLAM got a timeline but not trixie :*(

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Maybe hers was the barren wasteland. It's possible, considering the Alicorn Amulet's power.

Nop. She became possessed by power because of Twilight. No Twilight - no Alicorn Amulet.

"Ah, time is like a river, where even the tiniest changes seen, can lead to a cascade of effects downstream." - Zecora

Trixie might have stumbled upon the shop because of some 'not-twilight' reason anyway and gotten the amulet then.

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, time is like a river, where even the tiniest changes seen, can lead to a cascade of effects downstream." - Zecora Trixie might have stumbled upon the shop because of some 'not-twilight' reason anyway and gotten the amulet then.

Well, so it can be even not Trixie, or not Alicorn Amulet. This way wasteland timeline can has absolutely random reason.

You know... it's Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey stuff.

tumblr_mfvflteukj1r3kokfo1_400.gif

• Brohoof 2

Well, so it can be even not Trixie, or not Alicorn Amulet. This way wasteland timeline can has absolutely random reason.

You know... it's Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey stuff.

tumblr_mfvflteukj1r3kokfo1_400.gif

Now that I think about it. Yeah, it really could be anything. It might even be Celestia getting jump-scared or something, accidentally turning up the notch on the sun a few hundred times and setting fire to everything. .__.

• Brohoof 2

I have a feeling that we will see her again.

We will just have to wait and see when that will be, however.

I wouls love to see her use her magic against an enemy.

I don't think so.

It's more likely that we will see Moon Dancer and ESPECIALLY Starlight Glimmer in the next season then Trixie. You can't really do anything with Trixie now, because it's kinda done now.

• Brohoof 2

She's come back a couple of times in the comics in Main Series #21 and #22(Manehattan Mystery) and Friends Forever #6(Trixie and Rainbow Dash). Don't let the comic's infamous reputation fool you, both were really good

As for the show, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came back in S6 considering how popular she is

I didn't bring up the IDW comics, as their relation to the show's canon is DUBIOUS at best. Had nothing to do with quality. Also, glad to see some of my topics are doing well. I'm on a roll with these so far!

Edited by MovieLord101

Now that I think about it. Yeah, it really could be anything. It might even be Celestia getting jump-scared or something, accidentally turning up the notch on the sun a few hundred times and setting fire to everything. .__.

I assumed it would have been the worst outcome of them all, the death of the tree of harmony. Since Discord was never freed and never reformed, the plunder seeds choked the life out of it and without the tree, there was nothing sustaining the land and the ponies fled somewhere else.

In regards to Trixie, I think she could return and there's no reason why she can't since her voice actor still does work for the show. I am not satisfied even now with her "reformation" and think that she's not very good really. It would be nice to see more into her life and where it went, good or bad.

I assumed it would have been the worst outcome of them all, the death of the tree of harmony. Since Discord was never freed and never reformed, the plunder seeds choked the life out of it and without the tree, there was nothing sustaining the land and the ponies fled somewhere else.

In regards to Trixie, I think she could return and there's no reason why she can't since her voice actor still does work for the show. I am not satisfied even now with her "reformation" and think that she's not very good really. It would be nice to see more into her life and where it went, good or bad.

Agreed. Again, at least ONE EPISODE would suffice. If they can do that for Gilda, they can do it for Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

I certainly hope so. Trixie is one of my favourite characters. We haven't seen her since season 3, which was like, three years ago. We seriously need her back. Make it happen Larson! 

post-36311-0-01647900-1455706521_thumb.png

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 1