Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpibooru..... The worst website ever!l

Westj1211

Let me tell you about Derpibooru. Derpibooru is a poorly managed site run by bronies, who think that friendship is critical for the site. I got banned from the site once for discussing my plans to alter the Maud Pie episode, and I'll never return again, once I harassed a user by the name of Princess Molestia, who think that altering the episode is pathetic. I think the website's pathetic to me, and should be shut down. I think the MLP Forums and Poniverse are better.

Link: http://www.derpibooru.org

Edited by Westj1211

If you harassed a user then I think it makes sense to me that you were punished for it. I'm vaguely aware that Derpibooru also has its own forums, but I use it like I use Deviantart: upload and search images (in which Derpibooru's searching system is superior to that of DA). I don't think Derpibooru is worthy of being considered the worst website ever.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna
  • Brohoof 1

I limit my use of Derpibooru mainly to just searching and collecting images. I rarely comment or upload to that site anymore. The comments sections are full of anons and trolls and the moderators there are all over the place with zero consistency - anything goes one day, but the next day, there will be no fun or drama allowed. Its user base is mostly lowbrow, but I'd rather not deal with any of that crap and only use it to search and collect images.

• Brohoof 2

Harassing other users is usually grounds for banning on any site and not just Derpibooru. Honestly you had it coming if you were the one doing the harassing

Personally I think the userbase can be pretty shit which is why I avoid its forums and comment sections(despite a cool person every now and then), but otherwise I like it for finding great pics and artwork and nothing else...yeah

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1