Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Style?

Elysia

Do you have a specific style you are trying to follow (or just happen to follow), and if so, what is it?

Mostly talking clothes here btw.

You can post pictures of your outfits if you want!

I see myself as emo/scene.

I either dress in all black and red, or colourful neons, with hair that I've teased the crap out of :P

Enlarged avatar:

12743834_1093571657360927_82431813461062

Edited by Elysia
  • Brohoof 2

I like blue jeans.. :C and a bit of long coat :C.. <3 mostly hoodie sometime xD I also love long hair ^~^ Not like females though :C I'm not a girl -__________-

Edited by PROJECT: Simon
  • Brohoof 1

I either wear dress pants or jeans along with a t-shirt. Usually, I wear geeky T-shirts relating to My Little Pony or Doctor Who, but sometimes, I will wear just a blank t-shirt. Occasionally, I will wear a polo shirt. Basically, I just wear what I feel like wearing at that moment. In other words, I don't have a style. 

My style is mostly whatever I find comfortable.  This will occasionally include a T-Shirt and either sweatpants or shorts depending on the weather, although I have recently found some rather comfortable black skinny jeans I wear often.  In winter, I'll often wear my favorite leather jacket that I got for $20 at a thrift shop and occasionally my fingerless Assassin's Creed gloves and maroon beanie.

I really love wearing yoga pants! I tend to gravitate toward the sporty look. ^^

$_32.JPG

I wear a variety of different tops, ranging from regular t-shirts to blouses. I always like darker colored pants and colorful tops.

• Brohoof 1

I'm very bland. I prefer semi-colorful tees with insignias and art and just like some really generic skinny jeans or shorts? It's sort of what feels like me, you know?

I like blue jeans... white shirt. *Lana Del Rey intensifies*

Nah actually I wear some kawaii stuff, most of my clothes comes from online, I have a kind of street kawaii style.

Though there are days where I wear just random clothes I found in my closet.

Well... I got a crap-ton of graphic tees, comfy cargo pants, snapbacks, and cool accessories that I think give me a certain swaggering look.

But as I've stated before, I live in North Dakota, a place where you can't take a step outside without getting covered in mud or slush. And when you work as either a boxboy or a farmhand (in my case, at least), there is just no escaping getting covered in grime and muck.

As such, I wear nothing but grunge jeans, tees, and shoes.

Back in the day i used to be " that guy" with colorful skinny jeans and abstract t shirts, Now my fatass just goes with some type of Flannel over shirt and jeans or cargo shorts if the weather's warm, and some type of slip on shoes, i'm partial to the 80's checkered ones. 

I don't have a particular style at the moment, which kinda bothers me. I do however really want to get into a certain type of goth style, though I am not sure what the specifics of it would be called.

Nero-Bellum.jpg

Something sorta like that I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a particular style at the moment, which kinda bothers me. I do however really want to get into a certain type of goth style, though I am not sure what the specifics of it would be called.

sig-4381188.Nero-Bellum.jpg

Something sorta like that I suppose.

Just go for it, it looks awesome imo~
  • Brohoof 1

Up until recently, not really. Even now I tend to wear pretty simple stuff (jeans and shirts) when Im staying inside or just heading to the store, but if Im going into the city or staying out for a while I tend to dress a little bit differently, probably a little bit similar to the guy in my avatar. Im not sure what kinda style that is.

My style is a mix of comfy pastels, urban fairy and alt. I love wearing long skirts and tons of pins and cute pastel sweaters but also mini skirts and crop tops and urban street fashion. I love fashion basically but I have no money ;-; thank god for goodwill. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...