Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Style?

Elysia

Mine usually depends on my mood, but for the most part my wardrobe consists of either vintage working class, and urban military. Though, in the summer, I usually take on a more safari look, with a lot of natural colors like browns, greens, and khakis. 

There's a time and place for everything. Mostly I wear nice but casual attire with a personal touch. I like dresses and skirts but at home I sometimes just wear capris and a tanktop. If I want to go stylish casual, I wear things from Her Universe, a Star Wars fashion line for ladies. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I am almost always wearing a hat (baseball caps and my cowboy hat), jeans and sunglasses (weather permitting). I also wear graphic tees, sports jerseys and shirts. If I want to be a little more dressier, I would wear a collared shirt. 

• Brohoof 1

I think I try real hard to be stylish, but i don't have the money to actually be fashionable haha. I try to wear a variety of stuff, like sweaters and hoodies to skirts and yoga pants. 

I've never liked feeling my clothes uniformly touching my body. I prefer a kind of shaggy look. Cargo pants, a satchel bag, a huge coat I can flare out dramatically if need be or basically use as a picnic blanket (Trenchcoats are aaaawesome! :wub:) or in lieu of a favored coat an extremly long n' fluffy scarf. Typically, I like my hair pretty dense. Imma dense fellow.

Basically. I'm the Doctor. Fourth. Tom Baker. 

I do like color too though. Say, if I happen to pick up clothes in colors you wouldn't typically see. Red pants, Blue pants, Green pants...

Got me a pair of antique welding goggles that work well for windy, cold days. Makes my eyes sweat though...

Black skinny jeans, either a leather jacket or a jean jacket, black Vans as shoes. Hair lookin' all punk n' spiky thanks to wax and Diesel fragrance adds some of that manliness into the mix. I guess you could pretty easily call it the "50's rock and roll" kind of style.

I guess, I don't really have much of a style :P I usaully just wear denim jeans or shorts, with just a t-shirt. Oh and I can't forget to mention I'm always wearing a baseball cap type hat. I tend to keep my hair down most of the time as well. (My hair isn't overly long anyway.) As for shoes, I'm always wearing either my cowgirl boots, converse, or cheap flip flops.

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wear dark clothes, usually black, dark blue or purple. Not goth, just understated. I'm not really into t-shirts and jeans, I prefer something a little more fancy but a step this side of formal. 

• 5 weeks later...

My style is confusing, but pretty consistent. I usually wear a T-shirt with a cardigan, cargo shorts, and white or grey tights; sometimes with minor steampunk inspiration.  I don't know what that would be classed as. .-.