Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have a Style?

Elysia

I'm about as bland as you can get most of the time. White t-shirt and blue jeans with what I guess you'd call brown low boots. I also go around with a black baseball cap. However when it gets cooler out, I throw on a soft inner jacket with a fluffy hood sticking out, cover the rest with a black leather jacket, toss the hat and tame my hair back with some mousse, parting it nice, and adding the final touch with a pair of mirror aviator glasses. A combination of the 50's era greaser and pilot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Very into the kinda “rebel/tomboy” look; yknow, men’s shirts, neckties, also leather, chains, lotta belts and buckles, combat boots...I first got into the style when I saw Michael Jackson’s “Bad” music video. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

I wear A LOT of black. It’s just my color, ya know? But I’d say mt style is a combination of greaser, modern causal, and a little bit punk-ish.

My favorite clothing item is my leather jacket.

Skinny jeans, tees, caps/hats, etc. Mostly or all black.

Im like....eclectic? Idk. One day i'll be a call back to the 70's. Bell bottoms, boots, a bandana on the head and aviators. The next I'll be the cover boy for Goth weekly. Then, I'll look like I came from a Clint Eastwood western. Next i look like I came from 1947 with suspenders, wood bottomed dress shoes, and a cotton dress coat over a striped blazer. Of course my comfy clothes are always combat boots, black jeans, and a band t-shirt that is also black....cause im a metal head at heart lol

17 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Im like....eclectic? Idk. One day i'll be a call back to the 70's. Bell bottoms, boots, a bandana on the head and aviators. The next I'll be the cover boy for Goth weekly. Then, I'll look like I came from a Clint Eastwood western. Next i look like I came from 1947 with suspenders, wood bottomed dress shoes, and a cotton dress coat over a striped blazer. Of course my comfy clothes are always combat boots, black jeans, and a band t-shirt that is also black....cause im a metal head at heart lol

Rainbow Dash always dresses in style B)

• 5 months later...
On 2/15/2016 at 8:55 AM, Elysia said:

I see myself as emo/scene.

I either dress in all black and red, or colourful neons, with hair that I've teased the crap out of :P

Enlarged avatar:

Reveal hidden contents

12743834_1093571657360927_82431813461062

Oh wow, if your avatar is really you, you're pretty cool looking!

I'm a fashionista, so I have many styles.  I wear crazy things, but there's no doubt that of all my styles, the one that suits me the best, the one that is the most me, is.... how to describe it.... um.... like dark fantasy gothic, I guess?  Black velvet, elegant, flowing, provocative... looks like I should be hunting vampires in a Final Fantasy game.

• 1 year later...

I still wear tshirts and jeans but I have a mix of medieval, fantasy and goth style interests that I would like to make for myself.  Though sometimes I'd prefer looking like a wizard, just got the glasses for it just need to get the clothes for it.