Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Dawn of a new deer...err day!

Troblems

So we've lost a couple of moderators recently. Damned real life. Some of them were Team Leads, and thus those positions need to be filled. This one is pretty obvious, given the propensity to make any and all deer jokes around/about him, but congrats to @ for becoming the new Team Lead of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic section!

Since coming on the team he's been a beacon of support not just to his section, but all over the forums. Understanding, kind and fun, he's among (if not the) most active of Moderators, and we're glad (incredibly relieved!) that he's accepted the position. He's also one of the best RPer's around!

post-27206-0-25666800-1440572520_thumb.p

Stay turned for some more Team Lead announcements doe, as they all deserve their time in the spotlight!

• Brohoof 16

It is great and endeering to hear that Pathy has taken up the role as Teamleader of the FiM section :D :D. 

Of course, this just means you have to manage more with me and AlbaTross, but don't worry my deer, we will treat you well ;)

(I did not highlight the puns this time :P

• Brohoof 5

Congrats Path, you're a dedicated and hard worker so Im not surprised in the least. Lead with all the dignity and grace expected from you man

• Brohoof 4

Congrats to you, Path! I'm sure you'll grace us with a deer pun or two... or three, perhaps, if you'd like to see Jeric rage. :P

• Brohoof 5

BUT WAIT

rNW5U41.png

the forum remembers that section's rightful leader :ph34r:. Soon... soon the members will reclaim the other sections from the staff, and then we'll be able to have some real fun around here :icwudt:

More seriously, congratulations again Path :). Couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy, and I know you'll do a great job.

• Brohoof 6

Guys; it's an honor to accept the position of Team Lead for the FiM section. Aside from RP (and I seriously appreciate that compliment   :D  ), FiM has largely been the area I frequented the most and I really look forward to working with both @JonasDarkmane and @AlbaTross in making sure that Show Discussion, Sugarcube Corner, and the like remain in good states in terms of discussion and friendly atmosphere. :)

Also, thank you all so much for the positive and friendly remarks. You all mean so much to me. <3

Let's just say you are all so fawnderful. Oh deery me; I let that one slip. I better high-tail it out of here.  :love:

• Brohoof 8

!Pathy ~ my deer friend you're more than deserving of title and role-- seriously ! You're always quick to catch details and

provide support and assistance that seem almost unparalleled with dedication. It's such a joy to work with you, honest.

You'll do amazing

• Brohoof 3

Congrats to you, Path! I'm sure you'll grace us with a deer pun or two... or three, perhaps, if you'd like to see Jeric rage. :P

:confused: No. No. No. Don't encourage him in public!

Guys; it's an honor to accept the position of Team Lead for the FiM section. Aside from RP (and I seriously appreciate that compliment   :D  ), FiM has largely been the area I frequented the most and I really look forward to working with both @JonasDarkmane and @AlbaTross in making sure that Show Discussion, Sugarcube Corner, and the like remain in good states in terms of discussion and friendly atmosphere. :)

Also, thank you all so much for the positive and friendly remarks. You all mean so much to me. <3

Let's just say you are all so fawnderful. Oh deery me; I let that one slip. I better high-tail it out of here.  :love:

full.gif

Path, you have no idea how happy I am that you are taking over in FiM. There is a long line of amazing Moderators who have served that section, and you are certainly within that pantheon. With Season Six approaching before we know it, I know you will have your hooves full. You have been solid and true, continue on your path. 

Also, 

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

I'm sorry to hear about some of the team leads leaving but congrats to those who were promoted to fill their positions. Good on you, PathfinderCS. You get to lead the best team.:) I kid. Everyone is doing a great job in their corners of the forums, but I'm sure you'll make a great leader for the FiM boards.

• Brohoof 1

Pathy! Congratulations! I've always been quite fawnd of you here, both as a friend and a staff member.  I'm happy to see that you've climbed the ladder.

1c1e3766fa.png

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1