Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Anime fan club

Na11

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I always loved watching the Yu-Gi-Oh duel monsters anime. I only saw up to all of Duel Monsters, GX and 5D's. Saw up to all of the first season of Zexal, before I fell out of the anime. I still really enjoyed the anime and card game.

I haven't had a chance to watch the new Pokemon Horizons anime. I do love the Pokemon anime and I'm planning to check out Horizons. Is it worth the watch?

It takes a very different spin on the story and the whole pokemon thing we got use too with Ash.   Also we get some nice world building and look into the history of pokemon.  So yeah! 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Tao said:

It takes a very different spin on the story and the whole pokemon thing we got use too with Ash.   Also we get some nice world building and look into the history of pokemon.  So yeah! 

I've seen a few clips of certain moments here and there, but I can imagine it doesn't give the Horizon anime justice. Hearing all of this makes me want to give the anime I watch, so I'll definitely look into it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I've seen a few clips of certain moments here and there, but I can imagine it doesn't give the Horizon anime justice. Hearing all of this makes me want to give the anime I watch, so I'll definitely look into it :fluttershy:

Given I stopped watching pokemon years ago given it was always about "Ash" and a repeat of the same thing over and over :scoots:......... Its just a nice fresh take on the whole pokemon world as a whole! 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Tao said:

Given I stopped watching pokemon years ago given it was always about "Ash" and a repeat of the same thing over and over :scoots:......... Its just a nice fresh take on the whole pokemon world as a whole! 

That's understandable. I stopped watching here and there, but kept up with the Journeys anime when it came out weekly. I knew about moments here and there, so it was fun. However, a nice fresh take on the Pokemon world sounds pretty awesome :eager:

• Hugs 1