Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Anime fan club

Na11

Just stopped by to say MikaYuu is the best ship in all of anime-dom...period.

Yes this image is official, its in the damned opening lol

tumblr_nmndnnpJG91si3uvio2_1280.jpg

Dayumn, that's a nice explosion although I was quoting Megumin. I haven't watched Slayers yet, definitely will check it out someday. 

Yeah, the Dragon Slave is pretty much a tactical nuke! Later in the series the animators have fun with it. You see the other main characters don dark goggles when she starts casting it, like you see in those old films about nuclear bomb tests. In one, Gourry (The blonde guy getting his butt burned by the dragon...He's a bit, uh, stupid) and Amelia get a hand cranked civil defense air raid siren and start yelling for people to take shelter! Wait until later on when Lina progresses to the Giga Slave! Slayers is one of my all time favorites!

• Brohoof 1

I recently started watching Anime, as of the 31st of January to be exact.

Screenshot of how much i have watched:

post-7214-0-36169600-1456106625_thumb.png

List of all the anime i have watched and want to watch:

post-7214-0-00715400-1456106768_thumb.png

I've watched a few anime series....

Haikyuu

Hunter x Hunter (1999 and 2011)

Soul Eater

Ace no Diamond

Big Windup

Durarara

Code Geass

Tokyo Ghoul

Welcome to the NHK

Noragami

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Sword Art Online

Assassination Classroom

No.6

Pandora Hearts

Black Butler

Ok there's probably a few more but my mind cant keep up right now.

If you liked Sword Art Online, try Log Horizon. Its got better character building but its a little more of an in-depth world, which as an MMO player i like but i can see how it could be off-putting. :)

I just started watching Assassination Classroom and it is probably the most unusual one I have seen since FLCL. An alien comes to Earth and says that he will blow up the planet unless he is made the teacher of class of middle school students and they successfully assassinate him before graduation which apparently isn't an easy task as he has superhuman strength, speed, endurance and is invulnerable to most regular human weapons and most poisons. His goal sounds evil, yet he develops a bond between his students and seems to care about them which makes me wonder if destroying Earth is his actual motive.

• Brohoof 1

snip

Im just over halfway through the first season of Assassination Classroom and Im enjoying it quite a bit, Im also glad to hear that the second season (which is currently on-going) will have an actual conclusion which means I don't need to wait 3 years to see what happens in the end. Its an interesting anime for sure and Im glad I got started on it.\

Additionally has anyone else here recently gotten into sports anime? I watched Big Windup and fell in love with the dynamic between the teammates and such. Never expected sports anime to be so good.

I watch anime all the time. Likewise, I play anime-based games all the time as well. Right now I'm playing Dungeon Travelers 2 which is a spinoff of To Heart 2. A game turned into an anime turned into a game again! :lol:

I have a few fighting games that are mashups of anime too like Aquapazza and Nitroplus Blasterz.

I have a few different anime I need to go back and finish but haven't been in the mood lately.

Holy hell is Danganronpa fantastic (both the anime and the game). If you ever get the chance, check them out..its like the best possible mix of Persona 4 and Ace Attorney wrapped into a neat little package with awesome visuals.

2014-01-27-225617.jpg

I have an entire folder full of Lucky Star gifs because there's so many adorable ones.

Here's some of them.

also Kagami is best

2adyBOh.gif

Cm8ShNB.gif

3INcl3p.gif

0ZOdVA9.gif

ZtVFjsd.gif

MQKm7F3.gif

EovZzuP.gif

DY4f8rw.gif

EkVRMZD.gif

Edited by Holiday
  • Brohoof 4

Mmm, anime :D

I swear I pronounced it "aneem" for six months :lol:

Woo Fairy Tail, woo Death Note! :yay:

I really should get into the more "obscure ones" but I'm not convinced I have the time any more :sunny:

Also, Studio Ghibli is the shit. Like, put down those biscuits and get yourself some of that :P

I love lucky star! It's like one of my fav slice of life anime's(besides clandad)

I have an entire folder full of Lucky Star gifs because there's so many adorable ones.

Here's some of them.

also Kagami is best

sig-4390519.2adyBOh.gif

sig-4390519.Cm8ShNB.gif

sig-4390519.3INcl3p.gif

sig-4390519.0ZOdVA9.gif

sig-4390519.ZtVFjsd.gif

sig-4390519.MQKm7F3.gif

sig-4390519.EovZzuP.gif

sig-4390519.DY4f8rw.gif

sig-4390519.EkVRMZD.gif

• Brohoof 1

Haha me too! I have loads of gifs from every cute anime show I've seen

tumblr_n4hxzvdrnl1sq9yswo1_r1_500.gif

35381b52cb4ecaf913bec816f045f4241baaf2a0

tumblr_lnnh2xvmW91qzvtljo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

Haha me too! I have loads of gifs from every cute anime show I've seen

sig-4391720.tumblr_n4hxzvdrnl1sq9yswo1_r

Oh not that lady, the moe girl to the boring business women.

I couldn't find anything about Saitama, so here we are.

maxresdefault.jpg

So beautiful.

Seriously, though, all of you should go ahead and check out One Punch Man if you haven't seen it.

• Brohoof 3

I really gotta stop doing marathons of anime I find, It only makes it more painful when I realise there's nothing else to watch. Hell, I still miss my MikaYuu goddammit.

• Brohoof 1

]I really gotta stop doing marathons of anime I find, It only makes it more painful when I realise there's nothing else to watch. Hell, I still miss my MikaYuu goddammit.

................................Are you a common watcher?I watch it occasionally, watched Modaka Magica episode3 2 days ago.

You know the one when

Mami gets her head bitten off

Edited by Na11

I just got in to the anime Date A Live

i also thought Trinity 7 was hilarious

i like everything from comedy to anime horror :P

so do i!I like almost every genre!

Christ, I feel like a good number of the anime crowd are way too harsh on new shows. They keep expecting something groundbreaking and when they don't get it, they basically throw the anime out the window like its garbage. Wish people would understand that it doesn't have to be innovative to be good. So long as the show is fun, Its good in my books.

Anyone else have thoughts on that?