Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Anime fan club

Na11

I have an entire folder full of Lucky Star gifs because there's so many adorable ones.

Here's some of them.

also Kagami is best

You just need to look at my profile and my signature to know how much I agree with you  :wub:

Also my all time yuri ship is from Lucky Star, especially since it was made canon

lucky-star-comic-a-la-carte-3798607.jpg

18.jpg?1428558078

• Brohoof 2

I started watching Hetalia and I am loving it, Hetalia is an anime where the various countries of the world are represented in human form to give their own take on various historical events. The countries represent both the positive and negative stereotypes of the countries in question, America is depicted as acting tough and being obsessed with eating hamburgers. Germany is depicted as a bit stern and serious as is Austria, Canada is depicted as fairly passive. 

I've been into anime for years now. My anime taste is weird and varied. I like mostly magical girl series, my favourite being Heartcatch PreCure! But I also like other things like Space Battleship Yamato and Death Note, both of which are in genres leagues away from magical girls. But, I'd have to say my all-time favourite series is Fruits Basket I could go on a seven-part rendition of why that manga is amazing and probably one of the best, in my opinion. (I'm even working on a long-arc fanfic for the series, which, unfortunately gets no feedback...So I'm considering giving it up.) I'm just disappointed it's not more popular and blame that on the fact the anime is more well-known and they messed with a handful of things that causes a rift in the fandom...

I started watching Hetalia and I am loving it, Hetalia is an anime where the various countries of the world are represented in human form to give their own take on various historical events. The countries represent both the positive and negative stereotypes of the countries in question, America is depicted as acting tough and being obsessed with eating hamburgers. Germany is depicted as a bit stern and serious as is Austria, Canada is depicted as fairly passive. 

HELP NEEDED

I've wanted to watch Hetalia for a long time now but I just can't get myself to watch it because I can't decide whether I want to watch in Japanese or English. 99% of the time I watch anime in Japanese but I've heard from a friend (and read online) that the english voices are better because the voice actors actually do perfect accents for each country which makes it a better experience. I've heard others say that the Japanese voices are better because they fit the characters' personalities more.

I don't know which to choose, help kudasai ;-;

Just heard that 'The Heroic Legend of Arslan' is getting a second season this year. Apparently it was announced a while ago but I guess I missed it, Im really glad though. I really enjoyed that anime more than I thought I would. Had a really good English dub too.

@@Jokuc,

For you, I would say try to watch Hetalia in both Japanese and in English. If one appeals you more then the other, you got your answer :)

I've watched all of the episodes in English dubbed, and I've got quite a few laughs from it, but of course that's just my opinion.

I really gotta stop doing marathons of anime I find, It only makes it more painful when I realise there's nothing else to watch. Hell, I still miss my MikaYuu goddammit.

Are you a seasonal anime kinda guy? I have a few obscure ones up my sleeve if you're interested in some new anime.

Are you a seasonal anime kinda guy? I have a few obscure ones up my sleeve if you're interested in some new anime.

Honestly Im into anything so long as its decent. If you have any recommendations then Id be happy to check them out

• Brohoof 2

I like it if the content is good. But i like the art style. I wanna see "Witch Hunter Robin" when i can afford buying it!

I used to see some episodes years ago. I think its great!

I like it if the content is good. But i like the art style. I wanna see "Witch Hunter Robin" when i can afford buying it!

I used to see some episodes years ago. I think its great!

Witch Hunter Robin is good and one of my lost favs if anything from my old anime days and crushes.....you might try out Ergo Proxy!

• Brohoof 1

Its horrible, every time I search for images of Killua Im bombarded with images of him bawling his eyes out. I fucking cant stand to see him cry, destroys me every time ._.

I don't watch a lot of anime these days (I think I'm more of a video game/visual novel kind of guy), hell I still have a few that I need to finish, but I still love it nonetheless. Just the general anime style really appeals to me. ^^

So does anyone else get the sudden urge to watch certain anime from the weirdest things? I started watching Kokoro Connect (not finished yet, like ep. 8/13), which was on my to-watch list a long time ago, but I only just got the motivation to watch it when the word "kokoro" (or at least something that sounded like it) came up in a song. The anime hasn't been on my mind for at least a year, but for some reason that one part almost immediately reminded me it existed and made me want to check it out.

Well, regardless, I really love this anime :D. Might even be one of my top favourites, next to ones like Oreimo, Steins;Gate, Danganronpa, No Game No Life, and High School DxD (even though I haven't fully finished it yet)

Inaban. <3

jqItUel.jpg

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

Did anyone else catch MyAnimeList's april fools joke? They added Cory ine House to their anime list lmao xD

• Brohoof 2

Gurren Lagaan is the best anime ever don't care what none y'all say ro ro fight da powah

That said I do tend to prefer shorter anime like that. I'm probably not gonna watch something with like 100+ episodes lol, it's not enough of my thing for that you know? :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching the first episode of Kiznaiver. So far Im liking it, the art style is really awesome and the characters are pretty unique. Im interested in seeing where this goes. 

In addition to that, I also watched the first episode of My Hero Academia which is living up to my expectations pretty easily. Gonna be a really fun show to watch

• 3 weeks later...

More people need to post here, sheesh.

My Hero Academia has been freaking awesome so far, Im adoring the OP

• Brohoof 1

I am currently watching Mirai Nikki even though I heard poor things about it...But I am honestly really bored right now, I am taking a liking to this anime.

But yeah, it's not an endless yanderefest...The anime and Yuno have some depth.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching Erased. That was pretty intense, but soooo good! I am hoping that they will continue it, but it was pretty summed up in the end. 

Before that I watched Riddle Story of Devil. That one was crazy lol. 

I am kinda picky when it comes to what I watch, I have to be really into it during the first episode in order to continue watching. 

(edited)

I am currently watching the 2003 Full Metal Alchemist series.

Don't really know if I will watch Brotherhood, but I am really enjoying what I have seen from the series so far.

It's one of my new favorites.

Edited by cmarston1

I think I'm taking a break from anime right now but my favourite anime has to be the Kinnikuman series.  I really wish they released the rest of the manga in english, that'd be great~.

• Brohoof 1

My relationship with anime is very weird. I'm subscribed to a lot of anime youtubers, and have dabbled in numerous shows from Madoka Magika to Kill La Kill. I've only ever sat through 2 anime right through: Toradora and One Punch Man. I'm currently sitting though JoJo, and will be buying Cory In the House at some point. if anyone can give me some small things I should probably finish then I'll be sure to try and lose my social life by the end of the week. Thx!

(edited)

If anyone wants some silly fun, watch "Ai to Yūki no Pig Girl Tonde Būrin". Yes, it's a magical girl show wherein a cute school-girl turns into a Super Pig! If she gathers enough points, she'll be able to select her magical girl form. Until then, she's stuck with turning into a piggy with a Superman cape! Sadly, I think only seven episodes were subtitled before the group bailed on it.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Just got all caught up with Fairy Tail so far, and I gotta say, Fairy Tail Zero wasn't bad! It was actually pretty decent.

:sunbutt:

Hopefully, next season will bring us a reformed guild!

• Brohoof 1