Westj1211

No.

I mean, NO!

I mean...

untitle.JPG

No-Cat-Meme-06.jpg

Spike_nooh!_S1E19.png

No-Meme-The-Office-15.gif

OK, maybe Megan had her place in G1. Having recently been prodded to give it a try, I am ready and willing to admit it did somewhat work there. But that was an entirely different world with all kinds of fairy tale creatures big and small, where ponies were but a single piece of the puzzle. Equestria is dominated by ponies, and all other sentient beings fit there in terms of being roughly-well-scaled and animal-like.

Also, Twilight visited the human world and was at a complete loss as to their anatomy and such. So, no. No humans allowed in Equestria. Don't even get me started on the R34 breakout that would follow then, either.

Begone, Megan.

• Brohoof 2

No.

I mean, NO!

I mean...

OK, maybe Megan had her place in G1. Having recently been prodded to give it a try, I am ready and willing to admit it did somewhat work there. But that was an entirely different world with all kinds of fairy tale creatures big and small, where ponies were but a single piece of the puzzle. Equestria is dominated by ponies, and all other sentient beings fit there in terms of being roughly-well-scaled and animal-like.

Also, Twilight visited the human world and was at a complete loss as to their anatomy and such. So, no. No humans allowed in Equestria. Don't even get me started on the R34 breakout that would follow then, either.

Begone, Megan.

Oh yes, Megan would be allowed in Equestria, Hederik. I am a 16 year old boy with autism that lives in Ohio. Let me tell you a simple fact about my post. Equestria, in my imagination, is dominated by both ponies and humans, that's what I call a friendly relationship between two sapient animals. This is not what it means to you. Megan of the G1 cartoon should be redesigned to be on this MLP:FiM cartoon.

Maybe, maybe. In the future, I'll launch OTTS-3, the third of my time traveling satellites as part of a collaborative effort between the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (United States), and the European Space Agency, to deliver a redesign of Megan back into 2009, to Lauren Faust. Does it sound good for Megan to be in MLP:FiM?

Maybe I said some nasty stuff, but my mother came in and helped me. I would've been grounded by my mother, or in real life, be sent to jail for this kind of madness.

So yeah. That's what I think.

Edited by Westj1211

Uh... oookay. A little life tip as I go attend to the duties you assigned me, however: don't ask for opinions if you can't handle them.

And I was not speaking from a position of authority, but one of just that: personal outlook on the matter. Disregard this, though, I have no intention of provoking a further exchange of pleasantries.

I can't ever see it working. Unlike G1, FiM's world was never made with humans in mind, and even with EQG, they had to make humanland another world entirely.

Besides, I don't know how she would without feeling forced

Edited by Megas

I can't ever see it working. Unlike G1, FiM's world was never made with humans in mind, and even with EQG, they had to make humanland another world entirely.

Besides, I don't know how she would without feeling forced

I wish Equestria Girls was never made.

And I wish FiM was made with humans in mind.

Edited by Westj1211

Stay on topic. 

And to answer the question, I would prefer that humans not be introduced to FiM. That said, a better suggestion for the use of the character of Megan is to introduce her as another mythical species in Equestria. That works as a little wink and nod to the G1 fandom ... while keeping the show focused on the fantasy elements. 

• Brohoof 1

Stay on topic.

And to answer the question, I would prefer that humans not be introduced to FiM. That said, a better suggestion for the use of the character of Megan is to introduce her as another mythical species in Equestria. That works as a little wink and nod to the G1 fandom ... while keeping the show focused on the fantasy elements.

No. Megan as a mythical species doesn't belong here. I need Megan as another character in the MLP:FiM show. That works as a little wink and nod to the G1 fandom ... while keeping the show focused on the fantasy elements. Edited by Westj1211

No. Megan as a mythical species doesn't belong here. I need Megan as another character in the MLP:FiM show. That works as a little wink and nod to the G1 fandom ... while keeping the show focused on the fantasy elements.

Maybe you could look for fics where Megan is in the FIM world, but I think she shouldn't show up in FIM at all. Megan was a target demographic in a world where ponies were generic and basically living McMuffins, here, each pony has a different personality and characteristic beyond their color, and each hold their own. Megan was the star in G1, and ponies plot devices, in FIM, the ponies themselves ARE the stars

Maybe you could look for fics where Megan is in the FIM world, but I think she shouldn't show up in FIM at all. Megan was a target demographic in a world where ponies were generic and basically living McMuffins, here, each pony has a different personality and characteristic beyond their color, and each hold their own. Megan was the star in G1, and ponies plot devices, in FIM, the ponies themselves ARE the stars

Why would Lauren Faust forget that Megan was a part of the show??!!

I think Faust would have seen the G1 cartoons from the 1980s, and then, put Megan in the cartoon. That's all I have to say.

I don't know. Alot of G1 fans complain about Megan as a den mother, where as I see her as the child's link to their adventures and wishes of being the hero.

The ponies in MLP and Friends had humans gnomes, wizards, witches and elves from the get-go and were in danger from all kinds of crazy creatures nearly every episode. In G4 the ponies and other animals seem more dominant. I think it would feel forced at this point.

Perhaps in G5 they can reintroduce Megan, Molly and Danny, perhaps even Prince Scorpan, Mr. Moochick and the Volcano Witches.

There's some excellent G1/G4 crossovers fics with Megan though.

Elements of Harmony and Savior of Worlds

History Repeats

The Seventh Element comic on DA

Rainbow Connections

Stay on topic. 

G1 was almost nothing but fantasy elements.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

If she does appear in G4, the ponies have to act like they have never seen a human before... because they haven't. Twilight would also have to figure out how Megan didn't turn into a pony when she went to Equestria. Twilight better panic while trying to figure everything out. Also, there has to be a good reason she's there and didn't turn into a pony. Finally, she has to fit into the story. I'm not against it, but I don't want here to be there for no reason. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't know. Alot of G1 fans complain about Megan as a den mother, where as I see her as the child's link to their adventures and wishes of being the hero.

The ponies in MLP and Friends had humans gnomes, wizards, witches and elves from the get-go and were in danger from all kinds of crazy creatures nearly every episode. In G4 the ponies and other animals seem more dominant. I think it would feel forced at this point.

Perhaps in G5 they can reintroduce Megan, Molly and Danny, perhaps even Prince Scorpan, Mr. Moochick and the Volcano Witches.

There's some excellent G1/G4 crossovers fics with Megan though.

Elements of Harmony and Savior of Worlds

History Repeats

The Seventh Element comic on DA

Rainbow Connections

G1 was almost nothing but fantasy elements.

Yeah, but she has to appear in the G4 cartoon, if she wants to be in it, though.

If she does appear in G4, the ponies have to act like they have never seen a human before... because they haven't. Twilight would also have to figure out how Megan didn't turn into a pony when she went to Equestria. Twilight better panic while trying to figure everything out. Also, there has to be a good reason she's there and didn't turn into a pony. Finally, she has to fit into the story. I'm not against it, but I don't want here to be there for no reason. 

I'm not against it too. Megan should appear in that particular G4 cartoon.

Edited by Westj1211

Why would Lauren Faust forget that Megan was a part of the show??!!

I think Faust would have seen the G1 cartoons from the 1980s, and then, put Megan in the cartoon. That's all I have to say.

I don't doubt she watched the 80s cartoons, but then again, she wanted the horses to be the stars, and not being overshadowed with an audience surrogate
  • Brohoof 1