Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

(edited)

Thank you for the input. I will get back to work on my OC right away!

Alright, I think I got it right this time. I did some research on the Fallout Wiki and fixed my OC's stats based on what you said. Just let me know if I need to fix anything else. Also, I gave his personality a complete overhaul because it didn't quite work with the charectar I wrote about in his backstory.

Edited by DamienBolt8592

Thank you for the input. I will get back to work on my OC right away!

Alright, I think I got it right this time. I did some research on the Fallout Wiki and fixed my OC's stats based on what you said. Just let me know if I need to fix anything else. Also, I gave his personality a complete overhaul because it didn't quite work with the charectar I wrote about in his backstory.

Alright looks good now, Hero or villain?

Me, personally, i just dont know when to respond or who to respond to considering the basic RP rules. Im also overly obsessed with timing my moments so that it makes sense to me. That's just me, i dont know about you.

That's an understandable problem to have, if you respond at a weird time the whole thing can become awkward. Thanks for the explanation.

OK! you're welcome to post in the Rp now, welcome aboard.

Thanks! I'm super excited to join you guys. I'll just have to read the rest of the RP first.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks! I'm super excited to join you guys. I'll just have to read the rest of the RP first.

Nice start for someone who's new to the source material. Either way from what I'm seeing don't expect this rp to be filling up your notifications, hopefully that'll change when people find the time.

• Brohoof 1

Nice start for someone who's new to the source material. Either way from what I'm seeing don't expect this rp to be filling up your notifications, hopefully that'll change when people find the time.

I hope that'll change too.

@

I don't know if you know this, but Foray's doing all she can to keep Lupus hidden from the group. Knowing how volatile they could be, she feels they'd shoot him before he had a chance to explain why he was where he was.

And they're also hidden behind a rock, if I'm not mistaken, so...

@

I don't know if you know this, but Foray's doing all she can to keep Lupus hidden from the group. Knowing how volatile they could be, she feels they'd shoot him before he had a chance to explain why he was where he was.

And they're also hidden behind a rock, if I'm not mistaken, so...

Kronos fell behind the group to make a private call to his contact, so he tried catching up and happened to get a glimpse of you.

(edited)
"Sorry pal, but my PipBuck isn't going anywhere. I spent too long coding my A.I. to give it to some pony inside a tin can." Then a medium sized off road vehicle crested the hill and came to a stop next to Lupus. "Sorry guys but I'm afraid this is where we part ways." He said as he jumped into the back of the Puma. "Sayonara suckers!!!" He yelled as the Puma drove off with no one in the front seat...

@

Okay, here we have a problem. A big one. If you are any part familiar with the story of the fallout universe, both in Fallout Equestria and the games, you would understand why this is a big problem. Throughout the story of the series, only one recorded event has occurred during Fallout 2 of a Car/ Car like vehicle being successfully built and maintained, despite the greatest attempts of the Wastelands best minds. With the car in fallout 2 being very one off exception of conditions that are not able to be replicated by a single individual.

So the issue arises I do not see how a Stable Dweller could, after only 6 months of living externally of a Vault, be able to gather the rare if non existent resources that are required in order to build and use a car, let alone one that is working in tandem with an AI. It doesn't fit the universe at all. So as Co-DM, I will have to ask you to change this post into something that does not completely shatter the pre established lore of the series.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

@, Okay, here we have a problem. A big one. If you are any part familiar with the story of the fallout universe, both in Fallout Equestria and the games, you would understand why this is a big problem. Throughout the story of the series, only one recorded event has occurred during Fallout 2 of a Car/ Car like vehicle being successfully built and maintained, despite the greatest attempts of the Wastelands best minds. With the car in fallout 2 being very one off exception of conditions that are not able to be replicated by a single individual. So the issue arises I do not see how a Stable Dweller could, after only 6 months of living externally of a Vault, be able to gather the rare if non existent resources that are required in order to build and use a car, let alone one that is working in tandem with an AI. It doesn't fit the universe at all. So as Co-DM, I will have to ask you to change this post into something that does not completely shatter the pre established lore of the series.

I think at this point that might be a bit hard... Because everyone else has already posted something after my comment. So, what should I do? I have an explanation for the vehicle and the AI already though.

(edited)

I think at this point that might be a bit hard... Because everyone else has already posted something after my comment. So, what should I do? I have an explanation for the vehicle and the AI already though.

Be that as it may, it still doesn't fit in the universe. You can feel free to explain how you have these items under your control, and if you manage to sway me, I will let it slide. If not, my original post still holds that it really should not exist in this universe.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

If worst comes to worst just edit the post and go with something new or forget it happened, I say try to explain it though. The only faction in the waste that has vehicles is the enclave and trying to come up with something that makes sense is going to be a toughy with those pegasi.