Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

Hazel has power armor and two heavy weapons and he still has a special, follow the ruuuuuules

*ahem*

First off, I'm talking to the DM, who knows me, has roleplayed with me before, and who I think can allow some exceptions like this if I ask him. Which is what I'm doing. So I don't see your problem.

*ahem*

First off, I'm talking to the DM, who knows me, has roleplayed with me before, and who I think can allow some exceptions like this if I ask him. Which is what I'm doing. So I don't see your problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPxWg8JFlg

Um........Ok fine but I can't let you do this again ok? Having S.P.E.C.I.A.L's  Makes it MUCH easier to rate atterbutes (which is especially important during battle situations and considering the nature of your Oc I reckon you'll get into at least ONE fight him.) However I would prefer it if you had perks still. 

Hey I do neither of those things, I say slander!!

Hmmm

Considering the most popular example of a steel ranger was indeed those things (expect for maybe itching for a fight) you lose 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPxWg8JFlg

Um........Ok fine but I can't let you do this again ok? Having S.P.E.C.I.A.L's  Makes it MUCH easier to rate atterbutes (which is especially important during battle situations and considering the nature of your Oc I reckon you'll get into at least ONE fight him.) However I would prefer it if you had perks still. 

Hmmm

Considering the most popular example of a steel ranger was indeed those things (expect for maybe itching for a fight) you lose 

But we're talking about Hazelnut here not the steelrangers, eh? (to be honest he was like this in the past)

Um........Ok fine but I can't let you do this again ok? Having S.P.E.C.I.A.L's  Makes it MUCH easier to rate atterbutes (which is especially important during battle situations and considering the nature of your Oc I reckon you'll get into at least ONE fight him.)

I understand. I just really don't think SPECIAL matters all that much with this character. But if you really need it... well, here's this, I guess. Mind you, this isn't his official Special, more of... something I threw together to give you an idea of approximately how strong he is in each of these particular traits.

S 9

P 6

E 7

C 8

I 2

A 3

L 5

As for perks... Bloody Mess, Dream Crusher, and Power Armor Training seem to fit his character.

Hey I do neither of those things, I say slander!!

I was roping in about half of the people here (excluding Hazel and Quiet Storm) when I said that.

My character kade another call to his covert contact. Is it okay for Kronos to simply obtain power armor through a military contact via secure drop point? To put it simply: Kronos' power armor drop will only happen after the current area is clear of raiders. Is that okay with everyone? I just want to make sure to ensure I dont break any of the rules in this RP.

lol I don't know, I don't see this guy itching for fights and hurting himself.

That's a possible weakness to exploit, if you think about it.

'Lupus!' Said Sheila. 'According to my scanners, theyre heading in our direction. I think we might be near something that they're after. I suggest looking around.' "Good idea Sheila!" Lupus said, "I should see if there's something around here, maybe a weapons stash!" After a few minutes of searching he found a pair of metal double doors in the ground. "A bunker!" He said in awe, "I wonder if it's locked..."

If this is my bunker you're talking about, yes I made sure to lock it with a Master level password requiring a pipbuck interface. So yeah it's locked under max security. Stick around long enough though and you'll bump into my eye bot.

*A gunshot is heard not far from the groups current position* What hell was that? *Quiet storm looks around* well. no seems to be hurt.....luckily. *sigh*  Now we got somepony attacking us? Whatever hopefully I'm wrong.

@@Unicorncob,@@Ethan Sawyer, @@Child Of Darkness, @, @@Meson Bolt, @, @@Ranger22,  

"Is everyone here alright? Nopony is injured at all? Good" 

What kind of roleplaying style is this exactly?

(edited)

What kind of roleplaying style is this exactly?

I'm not sure if there is a name to this, but basically I'm rping in a current event style . Like Im reacting to things as they happen instead of narrating. If that makes sense

Edited by FieryButt1990

I'm not sure if there is a name to this, but basically I'm rping in current event style . Like Im reacting to things as they happen instead of narrating. If that makes sense

Yet you've written action both in normal text and within italic asterixes.

Actually both of action text was supposed to be in italic. Forums must have goofed up. I hope the style is not off putting or anything

It's confusing the fuck out of me.

@, I'm going to be honest, this new style is very cluttered with punctuations and styling that seems just extremely unneeded. I see what you're going for, writing only what you're character experiences, thinks and says in a very narrowed down First person format.

But the thing is it's not easy to understand what is what, the use of styling in italics is used for multiple purposes, which is confusing, the excessive punctuation and use of asterisks when they're really not needed can appear to be slightly confusing, and it's very easy to get your characters thoughts mixed up with actions. Speech is still fine, because " " are universal for that one purpose.

(edited)

@, I'm going to be honest, this new style is very cluttered with punctuations and styling that seems just extremely unneeded. I see what you're going for, writing only what you're character experiences, thinks and says in a very narrowed down First person format.

But the thing is it's not easy to understand what is what, the use of styling in italics is used for multiple purposes, which is confusing, the excessive punctuation and use of asterisks when they're really not needed can appear to be slightly confusing, and it's very easy to get your characters thoughts mixed up with actions. Speech is still fine, because " " are universal for that one purpose.

Alright I'll just go back to the normal way I guess

Edited by FieryButt1990