Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

So this has been busy, what is the problem?

Well me and childofdarkness were a bit concerned about kronos' character and his background. We felt it didn't feel right for him to have access to certain equipment(airship with stealth capabilities) especially when considering the lore. I wanted to wait and see what we would do about it.

@, The issues we have with the way you're acting in the story is based off of several different reasons and problems.

Firstly, during your writing, you have made many claims about what Kronos is capable of doing, amplifying his strengths to points of pure stupidity and making claims that make several members of the RP collectively face palm. I spoke with you about issues like this a few posts back with the claims of the strength of your regeneration ability and how much damage you can take before dying. Plus with this new class of power armour you're bringing in, this Juggernaut power armour, I've never heard of it and would like you to explain how it stacks up compared to other power armour. How strong is this armour against various forms of damage, ballistic, physical, energy, radiation, explosive? How heavy is this armour and how much does it effect your mobility? What else does it amplify or reduce about your characters abilities? Power armour is nothing to take lightly, by design they are made to be incredibly strong, but having it make you near immortal is just boring for everyone. Another note, I did read about the armour in your OC character page, the part about the nuclear fission core implemented into his chest to charge fusion cores allowing for indefinite use of power armour is half plausible in terms of fallout lore, but having something producing energy by Nuclear fission within in such close proximity to organic components, producing enough energy to power and use a full suit of Power armour is ridiculous. The amount of Radiation that Fission core will produce while making energy would be enough to completely fry and melt any organics you have left if left in contact for more than a few minutes. I could go into more depth about the specifics of how the process of Nuclear Fission actually works, what is produced, the fallout and the half life of the materials depending on the original atoms split in the process, but that's very long winded.

Secondly, you have stated yourself that you tend to disregard the lore and story sometimes when trying to keep your character in character. You claim that this break in lore with his empire is the only interesting factor about him. To me, that just shouts terrible character design. It's not our fault if your character breaks the established lore to try and drive home the only point you think is interesting, it's your own fault for not making the character have more to him in the first place. The phrase "2D character" comes to mind here. This RP exists within a pre established universe which has a story and lore. Sure the lore changes or is added to whenever a new entry in the main series comes along, for better or worse, but the story is a story. If you're going to be in an RP that holds true to the world, you have to make sacrifices that do not fit, in which case has been the entire plot point of the technology your people are capable of possessing. Stealth has been shown to exist. But never on the scale to cloak anything more than a single body.

Thirdly: and this is more of a personal gripe. Consider me not a nice person for saying this, but I was against the idea of your character being able to join the RP from the very start. Mainly because I could predict events like this unfolding later down the line, I have not been proven wrong and that only serves to further drive home the original gripes I had with your OC. Being that the fact that he's very two dimensional, lacks any real character beyond a set archetype and he doesn't really fit in with this world. All of my gripes have had nothing done to sway them away from my original thoughts. Since it was left so long, these points I hate are very well established and I can't do much about them now.

Just a quick word Kronos. I have been and will continue to keep a close eye on every post you make, I have exhausted my patience and can really not be bothered having to deal with the headache your character brings with each plot point you choose to implement without much rhyme or reason.

@, The issues we have with the way you're acting in the story is based off of several different reasons and problems.

Firstly, during your writing, you have made many claims about what Kronos is capable of doing, amplifying his strengths to points of pure stupidity and making claims that make several members of the RP collectively face palm. I spoke with you about issues like this a few posts back with the claims of the strength of your regeneration ability and how much damage you can take before dying. Plus with this new class of power armour you're bringing in, this Juggernaut power armour, I've never heard of it and would like you to explain how it stacks up compared to other power armour. How strong is this armour against various forms of damage, ballistic, physical, energy, radiation, explosive? How heavy is this armour and how much does it effect your mobility? What else does it amplify or reduce about your characters abilities? Power armour is nothing to take lightly, by design they are made to be incredibly strong, but having it make you near immortal is just boring for everyone. Another note, I did read about the armour in your OC character page, the part about the nuclear fission core implemented into his chest to charge fusion cores allowing for indefinite use of power armour is half plausible in terms of fallout lore, but having something producing energy by Nuclear fission within in such close proximity to organic components, producing enough energy to power and use a full suit of Power armour is ridiculous. The amount of Radiation that Fission core will produce while making energy would be enough to completely fry and melt any organics you have left if left in contact for more than a few minutes. I could go into more depth about the specifics of how the process of Nuclear Fission actually works, what is produced, the fallout and the half life of the materials depending on the original atoms split in the process, but that's very long winded.

Secondly, you have stated yourself that you tend to disregard the lore and story sometimes when trying to keep your character in character. You claim that this break in lore with his empire is the only interesting factor about him. To me, that just shouts terrible character design. It's not our fault if your character breaks the established lore to try and drive home the only point you think is interesting, it's your own fault for not making the character have more to him in the first place. The phrase "2D character" comes to mind here. This RP exists within a pre established universe which has a story and lore. Sure the lore changes or is added to whenever a new entry in the main series comes along, for better or worse, but the story is a story. If you're going to be in an RP that holds true to the world, you have to make sacrifices that do not fit, in which case has been the entire plot point of the technology your people are capable of possessing. Stealth has been shown to exist. But never on the scale to cloak anything more than a single body.

Thirdly: and this is more of a personal gripe. Consider me not a nice person for saying this, but I was against the idea of your character being able to join the RP from the very start. Mainly because I could predict events like this unfolding later down the line, I have not been proven wrong and that only serves to further drive home the original gripes I had with your OC. Being that the fact that he's very two dimensional, lacks any real character beyond a set archetype and he doesn't really fit in with this world. All of my gripes have had nothing done to sway them away from my original thoughts. Since it was left so long, these points I hate are very well established and I can't do much about them now.

Just a quick word Kronos. I have been and will continue to keep a close eye on every post you make, I have exhausted my patience and can really not be bothered having to deal with the headache your character brings with each plot point you choose to implement without much rhyme or reason.

Well, sir, I just want you to know that I let Kronos abandon all of his new tech stuff to start anew with the group. I hope this amend to him will fix all of yor problems with him. Im more than willing to stop the bullshit im trying to get away with. Rught now, though, Kronos is dying of freezing trying to save Lupus, just to let you know, sir.

Well, sir, I just want you to know that I let Kronos abandon all of his new tech stuff to start anew with the group. I hope this amend to him will fix all of yor problems with him. Im more than willing to stop the bullshit im trying to get away with. Rught now, though, Kronos is dying of freezing trying to save Lupus, just to let you know, sir.

I suppose that is all you can do for now.

And bringing Lupus into the bunker is a sure fire way to get both of you killed. Or brutally tortured. Either way, you're taking huge risks bringing a stranger into someone else's home when it was made very clear the very existence of it was suppose to be a secret, and the owner is a Wasteland sociopath with a love for killing and torture.

And bringing Lupus into the bunker is a sure fire way to get both of you killed. Or brutally tortured. Either way, you're taking huge risks bringing a stranger into someone else's home when it was made very clear the very existence of it was suppose to be a secret, and the owner is a Wasteland sociopath with a love for killing and torture.

Keep Scarlett away from knives and power outlets. You don't want your entire base to be detonated.

Should I seal her away in room made of sponges? I wish I had a room like that.

xD

Lupus was practically ripping the armor off of Kronos, though at least most of the pieces seemed intact after they were brutally removed. "Come on Kronos, stay with me." Said Lupus as he removed the last of the armor. He then picked him up with his magic and said to Foray, "Let's get him inside and out of the rain." Lifting Kronos was rather exerting and right after he got onto the ladder he fell off and landed at the bottom with a thud. But Kronos remained airborne the whole time. Lupus then set Kronos down on the sofa in the middle of the room and tried his best to warm him up as Foray climbed down the ladder...

So we have a character who can literally rip armor of someone? Seems legit.

xD

So we have a character who can literally rip armor of someone? Seems legit.

He was using his magic to get it off of Kronos, people/ponies can do amazing things when someone's life is on the line.

And also apparently survive a near 30-40ft drop while most likely being crushed by a very heavy cyberpony. Not likely

I didn't realize the drop was that big... I'll edit the post...

I'm just showing a quick change in Kronos. After trekking by himself, he realizes how much he really needs others around him and how wring he was to be so arrogant. Also, in bringing himself and Lupus into the bunker, he's trying to show that he doesnt care what others think of him, because he'll still look out for others no matter what they did. He's showing that good soldiers never leave each other behind and that, to him, everyone is a possible ally an he'll help them and defend them even at the risk, even cost, of his own life.

I'm just showing a quick change in Kronos. After trekking by himself, he realizes how much he really needs others around him and how wring he was to be so arrogant. Also, in bringing himself and Lupus into the bunker, he's trying to show that he doesnt care what others think of him, because he'll still look out for others no matter what they did. He's showing that good soldiers never leave each other behind and that, to him, everyone is a possible ally an he'll help them and defend them even at the risk, even cost, of his own life.

It seems like you're just changing the character to get involved with the rest of the characters more.

Crackshot can give her an smg to play with

Oh yes please!

Give her a gun and you take responsibility and the consequences for what ever she breaks.

*shoots self multiple times before finishing off with a headshot*

Just make sure not to give her a time machine. Her backstory is convoluted enough....

Hah.

ahahahah.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

She still has the device with her you know. She hasn't developed a spell version.

Good thing it's not his bunker then :catface:

Heu.

Yeah, I kind of am doing just that cuz it seems that what I was previously doing was pissing everyone off, so I decided to change that.

I'm really liking what you're doing with the character, it adds to the atmosphere of the rp. 

First off: How exactly does my character's actions add to the atmosphere of the RP? Second: My character just sang out of boredom.

I'm talking about the overall change in the character not just the one action, also a character's personality can considerably change how a story feels. More personality and expressed goals/opinions in a character can make them distinct/unique. Atmosphere may not have been the best word but a noticeable character is a better one(well within the stories context of course)   

I'm talking about the overall change in the character not just the one action, also a character's personality can considerably change how a story feels. More personality and expressed goals/opinions in a character can make them distinct/unique. Atmosphere may not have been the best word but a noticeable character is a better one(well within the stories context of course)   

Woah, well thanks, Ranger22. I appreciate that comment on my character. I guess you guys arent as bad as I initially thought, cuz I used to think that you guys were just super stern and whatnot.

I can see why you might think that and truth be told it isn't too far off from the truth. But criticism is criticism, whether it sounds mean or not. Me, I'd rather get criticism in general. Helps me see why people think of my characters and helps me build them up.

I can see why you might think that and truth be told it isn't too far off from the truth. But criticism is criticism, whether it sounds mean or not. Me, I'd rather get criticism in general. Helps me see why people think of my characters and helps me build them up.

Hey, that's exactly how Kronos came to be. Lots of constructive criticism that's nowhere close to being over. Keep the constructive comments going.