Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

https://mlpforums.com/topic/145810-domain-1x1-rp-with-meson-bolt/

It's not THAT big, basically a first general meeting and exchange of some conversation.

Beat me too it  :lol:

@

Just as a heads-up (if you haven't noticed), I'm counting our previous 1x1 roleplay as canon, which means that Foray and Quiet's meeting is canon. It's up to you whether or not Quiet recognizes her, since (according to the timeline) it's been about four years since they met.

I'll probably have Quiet remember her, He's not really the forgetful type. especially with a pony he nearly killed

@, From what I gather, you want to know when you will get notifications about the actual RP. That is in a different thread that you also need to go follow. Make sure you do follow and set it to receive notifications instantly. Should be no problems beyond that point.

• Brohoof 1

@, From what I gather, you want to know when you will get notifications about the actual RP. That is in a different thread that you also need to go follow. Make sure you do follow and set it to receive notifications instantly. Should be no problems beyond that point.

Okay. Quick question: where is said thread?

Actually, I do have an idea which could speed up my interaction with the characters.

Chronologically speaking, lets say that my posts took place over an hour ago in RP, that would mean that EDEN would have reached Junction R-7 by now and is looking for leads on this bounty. I will post having EDEN arrive and look around, you're OC @@Defender of Tomorrow, could leave the weapon store and spot my Eyebot. That way we can have a nice chat. Sound good?

Hi! I'd like to join with, you guessed it, Scarlett

Just a quick note though, due to the fact that in Scarlett's backstory she visited this reality, if I'm accepted I'd using my cannon from that point. It won't change anything for anyone else, but it will mean Scarlett will not have her suit yet, effectively just making her a normal unicorn with a reclusive personality and a large amount of dangerous magic that she is yet to learn how to control.

Now that I think about it, she wouldn't even have chosen the name yet.

In the year 2077

2077. Consider me spooped.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 2

Everyone was standing in a weapons shop with a former raider commander and they're non the wiser ;)

Well Quiet somewhat knows, he just hasn't figured out that it was you

Hi! I'd like to join with, you guessed it, Scarlett

Just a quick note though, due to the fact that in Scarlett's backstory she visited this reality, if I'm accepted I'd using my cannon from that point. It won't change anything for anyone else, but it will mean Scarlett will not have her suit yet, effectively just making her a normal unicorn with a reclusive personality and a large amount of dangerous magic that she is yet to learn how to control.

Now that I think about it, she wouldn't even have chosen the name yet.

2077. Consider me spooped.

ETHAN!...........Alright nothing seems wrong with her.

ACCEPTED 

• Brohoof 1