Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Aftermath

Flamestreak1990

@, Look at the first page of this thread. Its the link at the very top of the page. You can't miss it.@@Defender of Tomorrow, I have no reason to interact with others right now, I'm simply waiting for the most opportune moment. I'm not going to get left behind.

Oh, THAT'S the link to the rp? Whoops :D i didnt know that. Thanks for telling me

@Child Of Darkness

Since im late to the rp, when do you think will it be a good time to introduce my character? Im trying to go for that "Lone Wolf saves your life" moment and at first refuses to join until the party saves my life. Something like that. Should i?

@@Ethan Sawyer So if your OC near the junction? I didn't want to make it seem like my OC sensed something miles away if she was much further down the road.

Pretty much within a half kilometer of you all.

That's not much content. You need to give us some sort of FoE history and personality.

Also, to all the RPers: Don't flood the pages. There's nothing wrong with active posting, but since I can only cram one or two posts a day it's a bit tiring to read two extra pages of it before I start. Don't "juggle" between two RPers; if you feel like you and another RPer are the only ones talking you should probably stop and get other RPers to jump in as well. Also, try to cram in as much actions and dialogue that you can at that moment; it doesn't hurt to add some of your own as well. (I'm controlling a NPC, after all.)

@, An RP will go at the pace it will go Sealand. We try and make it accompanying to  everyone, but some days are going to be very active and others are not. I'm sorry if you are falling behind, but that's the thing with an RP, sometimes you just have to be active to keep up.No one wants to be left too far behind, but restricting most of us to only posting maybe once or twice a day because we have to wait for you to catch up is not exactly fair on the others. The people are in the RP to play the RP so if they don't wait around all day for your one post a day schedule, I'm sorry but that's how things work.

Also, page flooding would be repeatedly spamming nonsense that has no value in the RP, this has become a very fast moving RP within the hours people are active so having a page or two filled in one session is not uncommon.

Another Note: Multitasking in an RP and speaking with multiple people is not a problem, in fact it would be rude to ignore people so multitasking, again, is very common in RP's.

Final notes: Asking people to cram degrades the quality of the content. Some posts only require a short post in response and others just don't require much writing in general. Cramming a lot of content into a single post can lead to Gmoding as no one has a chance to react to any action taken until the end of that post, so you only do small amounts to give people a chance for a reaction, which helps prevent Gmoding.

@@A Canadian Fritter, The OC is very bare bones and does not have much content to go with it. We don't anything about what he was like or how he will fit into the world. His defining characteristics seem to be; Canadian, Metal wing and far too OP Ability. He doesn't fit in the world.

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Where is your charater and EDEN currently?

I really dont know where he'll be at this point. My only concern is that where i want my character to be and where all of you guys are at might conflict with each other. Basically, my mercenary might either be hunting raiders for sport and equipment or hanging out in a bar after a long day of hunting.

BTW, is it ok for my character to be bipedal? Cuz that's how he is in the character sheet i provided in his profile.

Edited by Kronos

@, An RP will go at the pace it will go Sealand. We try and make it accompanying to  everyone, but some days are going to be very active and others are not. I'm sorry if you are falling behind, but that's the thing with an RP, sometimes you just have to be active to keep up.No one wants to be left too far behind, but restricting most of us to only posting maybe once or twice a day because we have to wait for you to catch up is not exactly fair on the others. The people are in the RP to play the RP so if they don't wait around all day for your one post a day schedule, I'm sorry but that's how things work.

I didn't mean one or two posts a day, I just meant if you and another RPer are cycling a few times already you should stop a moment and wait for another person to post as well, so they don't jump too far ahead. On more extreme cases a few RPers (not on here thankfully) will intentionally use filler letters to bypass, which is way more annoying and in fact should be reported if it constantly happens.

(edited)

@, Just read what you have missed and start however you think you will fit. If you're going to RP, you need to make some choices for yourself and be able to make judgements on what to do and what not to do.

Eeeeyyyyyyy!!!! Finally introduced my character. He starts off as a guy that the pony in the city asks around. He's currently a guard in the city, if that's okay. Edited by Kronos

That's fine. But, 

She went up to him and asked him, "Excuse me, sir, do you know why my magic cant work around here?"
Who are you referring to in this post. Who is she? If its an NPC that's fine, but context wise its something I do need to ask.

Excuse me, sir, do you know why my magic cant work around here?

Magic not working? What?

That's fine. But,  Who are you referring to in this post. Who is she? If its an NPC that's fine, but context wise its something I do need to ask.

I beleieve im interacting with someone named Scarlett. Then again, i edited my respone like three times in less than an hour, so i'm really lost here

Magic not working? What?

Im just basing that statement on the previous post made. I really dont know where Scarlett is even after reading what previously occurred.

I beleieve im interacting with someone named Scarlett. Then again, i edited my respone like three times in less than an hour, so i'm really lost here

Im just basing that statement on the previous post made. I really dont know where Scarlett is even after reading what previously occurred.

Nothing you said indicated you were speaking to Scarlett.

I'm confused, what?

Well, i'm just trying to write in continuation. Hang on, i'll try changing it.

There. I edited my post. If there's still any issues with it, feel free to yell at me for it. Remeber, im an amature RPer

I'm confused, what?

I mean on the post above mine. Maybe i looked back too much or too little to understand where my post is at. Dammit, hang on

Well, i'm just trying to write in continuation. Hang on, i'll try changing it.

There. I edited my post. If there's still any issues with it, feel free to yell at me for it. Remeber, im an amature RPer

I mean on the post above mine. Maybe i looked back too much or too little to understand where my post is at. Dammit, hang on

Why did you just take control of Scarlett?