Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up in the world of the last video game you beat.

Mand'alor Dash

feeling weird and bored so w/e. Just remember it's the last one you completed, not just the last one you played.

Black Ops III, on my side. IDK. I'll definitely stay the fuck away from Zurich and Singapore. That much is a given.

• Brohoof 1

feeling weird and bored so w/e. Just remember it's the last one you completed, not just the last one you played.

Black Ops III, on my side. IDK. I'll definitely stay the fuck away from Zurich and Singapore. That much is a given.

Out of curiosity what happens in Singapore? ( I live there and it makes me happy whenever my country is mentioned )

Oh, as for me, Undertale. I'm looking forward to having a bad time.

Out of curiosity what happens in Singapore?

A significant boom, followed by a civil war.

Shame, really. From what I've read, Singapore's an awesome country IRL. 

Edited by Mand'alor Dash

On paper, it's an awesome country.

But really, it's a huge stress volcano.

Was it a physical explosion or...

Labyrinthia from Wright vs Layton. To be honest... I don't think I'd mind living in that kind of a medieval society. Id be a little sad that my gender would prevent me from being a witch/spellcaster. Maybe I could be an alchemist like Belduke.

Naruto Ninja Storm 2

Yes!

I think it would be awesome living in that world.

A lot of my anime crushes would be there...

:comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

Final Fantasy VII

As much as I love this game, please get me off of Gaia. I really don't want to live in a world where the government/corporation manipulating the government is ridiculously corrupt, a mad scientist is kidnapping people and turning them into nightmarish horrors, cannons are being shot at magical super weapons (this cannon is on top of a city by the way), thousands of people died because of said corrupt government (sector 7), the planet is being drained dry of it's energy, and terrorist explosions are happening throughout the planet at a rapid pace. Gaia in VII has gone to shit and since I don't have magical fighting powers, get me off this planet please.

Edited by Shift

Ahem Bioshock Infinite 

So... 

Some things are good with plastids

But time man.... time is complex, as a concept and our means of understanding it are still poor

There won`t be much a difference from our lives now...and a little steampunk never hurt nobody x3

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

That would be the World of Ridge Racer Revolution...wow, that would be pretty boring...

I mean, the game has only like 3 Tracks...im not sure, what i should do,if i wake up there...

Also im afraid of driving, so...no idea what i would do there.  :ooh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Oh hell no! Res Evil Revalations 2. It's bad enough that you can't really win these stupid things, now I'm stuck in that putrid world?? I can't even kill myself 'cause my character Natalia is somehow one and the same as the unkillable boss bitch behind it all. Oh hell no!  :angry:  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1