Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up in the world of the last video game you beat.

Mand'alor Dash

• 1 month later...

Amnesia: the Dark Descent. I just hope those servants in Brennenburg all died before Daniel left. :( *shivers*

A more preferable alternative would be Star Trek Online. Technically you don't "finish" it since new episodes come out once in a while, but I've recently played the latest episode, does that count? Plus, once your captain's level is maxed out, you have access to what's called the "End Game", which technically isn't the end (it's complicated...).

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG.... I’m in Super Mario Odyssey?? OMG YES!!

I immediately set about getting some odd jobs to pick up coins so I can travel to the different kingdoms. I especially want to visit Bonneton and make friends with some adorable hat spirits. And if I meet Mario or Peach, I will ask for an autograph, a selfie, and a hug. <3

And I would like to taste a 1 Up Shroom.

Edited by ShadOBabe

The last game I beat...? Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy, which is a remake of Ace Combat 2.

It's a world of catastrophic meteor showers, insane superweapons, and a new world war every couple of years. Lots of innocent people get caught up in the carnage.

Uh-oh... D:

Though I suppose the war of Ace Combat 2 isn't as bad as Ace Combat Zero, in which

Spoiler

The Nazi Germany-inspired nation of Belka decides to nuke its own citizens, leading to the creation of an "anti-war" terrorist organization that wants to launch missiles at the entire fictional world of the Ace Combat franchise.

Edited by Prospektlicious

Super Mario Odyssey? Yes! An Around-The-Word trip would be just the thing I need. I hope my hat will allow me to Fast Travel.

8 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Uhh..there are no 1-UP Shrooms in that particular game. Sorry.

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Super Mario Odyssey? Yes! An Around-The-Word trip would be just the thing I need. I hope my hat will allow me to Fast Travel.

Uhh..there are no 1-UP Shrooms in that particular game. Sorry.

Oh I know, but it’s still the world of Mario, which means the 1 Up Shrooms are SOMEWHERE. I will find them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't played a lot of games lately, but the last game I beat was Super Mario Odyssey. I think I'll be fine living in the Metro Kingdom, it's a little weird to be in a world with no one but adults but I'll be fine. If I land in any other kingdoms, I would be dead the first minute I enter the world, especially the Moon Kingdom. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Actually, I wouldn't mind living in a town like Decalburg. Even if I am made out of paper.

On 1/9/2018 at 10:49 PM, ShadOBabe said:

OMG.... I’m in Super Mario Odyssey?? OMG YES!!

I immediately set about getting some odd jobs to pick up coins so I can travel to the different kingdoms. I especially want to visit Bonneton and make friends with some adorable hat spirits. And if I meet Mario or Peach, I will ask for an autograph, a selfie, and a hug. <3

But 1 Up Shroom don't exist in that game beause you don't lose lives; you lose 10 coins instead.

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Actually, I wouldn't mind living in a town like Decalburg. Even if I am made out of paper.

That game is imfamous for several reasons, but you actaully managed to beat it? Wow! You got my respect

21 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

But 1 Up Shroom don't exist in that game beause you don't lose lives; you lose 10 coins instead.

It’s still the world Mario lives in. Images of the shrooms still exist in game. Just because it’s not a utilized mechanic in one game doesn’t me they stopped existing.

The world of Detective Pikachu. Interesting. On the plus side, pokemon are real! On the downside, the evil in this universe specifically is a bit more realistic and dastardly than the standard games. I guess I'd help out the protagonists for plot armour.

On 2018-04-11 at 11:47 AM, SwitchGuy2018 said:

That game is imfamous for several reasons, but you actaully managed to beat it? Wow! You got my respect

Yeah. It had things I didn't like, but on the other hand, it actually had some really good ideas.  Never played Colour Splash though.