Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up in the world of the last video game you beat.

Mand'alor Dash

NieR: Automata was the last I have legit beaten, even multiple times.

Legit spoilers below:

That would be a very depressing fate to share, however the emotional rollercoaster would never stop. And oh God, how much would my appearance mess up androids? YoRHa?

9S...? The only remaining living human.

That entire world is broken and fragile to begin with, I would sure inadvertently wreck havoc in android's emotions.

On 4/17/2018 at 2:13 PM, WWolf said:

What if you never beat any game :o ?

For that case (specifically); you wake up in the last game you played that had at least one "chapter", "stage", "cut scene" or other clearly defined point of development from where you can not backtrack normallly.

NOTE: Tutorials do not count.

• 2 weeks later...

Monster Hunter World 

I would surprisingly be okay with this. 

I believe the last game I actually sat down and completed all the way thru was Super Mario 64 on the DS. 

I'm not sure I would want to be in that world, mostly because I would be trapped on that little floating island that is Peaches Castle for the rest of my life, which would suck

(Really, I remember spending hours just trying to glitch my way off the island, it never worked)   

I have to think about this because I'm not a big gamer, I usually play multiplayer which wouldn't count I assume, along with small online games and race tracks, and what single player I have played I usually haven't completed.

A few hours after thinking about all the games I've played,,,

Screen_Shot_2012-09-13_at_9_39_39_AM.png.569693f919d72135e570afadf8b48bec.png

Oh god I'm a failure

Kirby: Star Allies.

Waking up in Dream Land doesn't sound too bad, honestly. Sure, villains come to threaten Planet Popstar like every other day, but Kirby'll take care of it.

• 4 weeks later...