Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff His power is over 9000!

Troblems

UnYqAKU.jpg

Or yanno, over Lightwing.

As promised, our second announcement for team lead, Koukatsu is now overlord of the Canterlot section!

Since joining, Kou's been super fun, gets shit done, and is just generally awesome, son! So if anything breaks, blame it on him, because he just doesn't know what went wrong.

ezgif.com-crop (3).gif

• Brohoof 15

Kou is fitting for this place, yo. Nice, kind, and snarky, he will do well on this place. Definetly not bias because he is my boss or nothing like that

*secretly leaves Derpy toy*

Or yanno, over Lightwing.

G3sZ5lq.png

• Brohoof 3

"There be another promotion sir." 

"What's with command and all these promotions to officers?"

"Don't know sir."

Anyway well done there Lightwing@

Edited by Emerald Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

So, I am finally your God, @Lightwing. Just as I once predicted. :comeatus:

has successfully confounded .

Anyway well done there Lightwing.

Thanks one and all, for praising my glorious rise to power. :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

whoops missed that  :D *Bashes his head against the wall a little* there much better. *Dizzily wondering about*

Well done Koukatsu...

*Sits down*

My head hurts.

• Brohoof 3

437634__safe_solo_rarity_animated_crying

Koukatsu, this announcement is the one I have been waiting for the longest. It feels the most ... personal. There is a reason for this, and at risk of inflating your ego to dangerous proportions, I think I need to explain why. I've always said that life is full of moments that become eventful and life affirming ... but ones that almost didn't happen. Back in 2014 you caught my eye on Equestria.TV and on the forums pretty quickly on. Early on you were full of unbridled energy, funny, helpful, with a hint of passion. Our first 'forum staff' encounter was you telling me that our Subscriber billing system did not take your money and you did not want the site not to get the funds. That honest display of integrity showed character.

You also caught the eye of Matron who actually recommended we look at you for a position. Lo and behold I come to find out that you completed an application. Excited we had it pulled and when we looked at it ... it was bad. I mean ... yikes bro. We decided to pass on you ... until Feld himself reminded me that your previously displayed integrity may merit a closer look. Still, even with Feld0's vote it was a bit before we did anything, because we had already pegged you as someone who wouldn't make it.  this time I was brand new to the Mod team ... holding the role you now have. I agreed to interview you for the position and I said I would make my decision based on that. I was actually pulling for you, but wasn't sure which Kou would show up. Needless to say I was once again shocked. That interview still stands is perhaps the best one I had been a part of. Odd when you consider that you actually threatened to ban me in it. :P

The decision after that 60 minutes came quickly. I still remember toying with you a bit on Skype before I sent the invite. Your reaction was hilarious. You used up your entire allotment of 'E's.   :D

Over the next few weeks and months I got to know you better as a person and a friend. I can honestly say that I have never met anyone like you in my 39 years. Your enthusiastic spirit was infectious, and you quickly endeared yourself to the rest of the staff. I was lucky enough to also have more than our share of conversations ... and have enjoyed every single one ... even the insane chaotic ones. I got to spend a few amazing days at BABSCon last year with you, watching in sublime amusement as you were in near rage mode as Simon worked to corner the market on $10's in Ponyopoly. The trust that I found in you was something that I did not expect from an online message board. You cemented my view on positivism and the internet - that the internet could lead to more than simple interactions. Hell, you even got to talk to the wife. :wau:

Here you are now. Taking on the role that I once had, one that I am still protective of. Here you are now, someone I consider a brother that I wish I always had. It feels poetic. A reminder that a quick judgement can deprive us of something important. One casual moment of indifference, and this post and our friendship may not exist. Future memories that would not have happened. That whole Button's Mom thing would have had one less fan, you would not hate yellow colored fake money, and my life would be less meaningful. You reminded me of the one lesson that I have built my life around since I was in my early 20's:

Serendipity

You earned this Kou. You will continue to impress and make a positive impact on this community. Thank you for being a great Moderator, ally, friend, and brother.  Each time I looked at an application for staff that may feel ... lacking ... I certainly take a closer look. ;)

And if this couldn't get any more smarmy 

• Brohoof 8

Yah know Kou, it's a funny thing. The two of us became sectional, global mods, and now respective team leaders around the same general time. Something doesn't want us to separate; my deer. :P

Seriously though I do know that you are more than well suited to lead Canterlot. Your personality is second to none and your silly, energetic way of things is always something that leaves an impression on me. The future is bright; my fawn-riend. <3

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations cousin Kou! As usual you bring pride and honor to the family :lol:   :pinkie:

Thanks, cuz! :icwudt:

Congratulations, glorious Koutato!  :diamondtiara:  :wub:

Stormfury, your Koutato worship has not gone unnoticed. You shall receive a special place in my Militato.

sig-4384386.437634__safe_solo_rarity_ani

Koukatsu, this announcement is the one I have been waiting for the longest. It feels the most ... personal. There is a reason for this, and at risk of inflating your ego to dangerous proportions, I think I need to explain why. I've always said that life is full of moments that become eventful and life affirming ... but ones that almost didn't happen. Back in 2014 you caught my eye on Equestria.TV and on the forums pretty quickly on. Early on you were full of unbridled energy, funny, helpful, with a hint of passion. Our first 'forum staff' encounter was you telling me that our Subscriber billing system did not take your money and you did not want the site not to get the funds. That honest display of integrity showed character.

You also caught the eye of Matron who actually recommended we look at you for a position. Lo and behold I come to find out that you completed an application. Excited we had it pulled and when we looked at it ... it was bad. I mean ... yikes bro. We decided to pass on you ... until Feld himself reminded me that your previously displayed integrity may merit a closer look. Still, even with Feld0's vote it was a bit before we did anything, because we had already pegged you as someone who wouldn't make it.  this time I was brand new to the Mod team ... holding the role you now have. I agreed to interview you for the position and I said I would make my decision based on that. I was actually pulling for you, but wasn't sure which Kou would show up. Needless to say I was once again shocked. That interview still stands is perhaps the best one I had been a part of. Odd when you consider that you actually threatened to ban me in it. :P

The decision after that 60 minutes came quickly. I still remember toying with you a bit on Skype before I sent the invite. Your reaction was hilarious. You used up your entire allotment of 'E's.   :D

Over the next few weeks and months I got to know you better as a person and a friend. I can honestly say that I have never met anyone like you in my 39 years. Your enthusiastic spirit was infectious, and you quickly endeared yourself to the rest of the staff. I was lucky enough to also have more than our share of conversations ... and have enjoyed every single one ... even the insane chaotic ones. I got to spend a few amazing days at BABSCon last year with you, watching in sublime amusement as you were in near rage mode as Simon worked to corner the market on $10's in Ponyopoly. The trust that I found in you was something that I did not expect from an online message board. You cemented my view on positivism and the internet - that the internet could lead to more than simple interactions. Hell, you even got to talk to the wife. :wau:

Here you are now. Taking on the role that I once had, one that I am still protective of. Here you are now, someone I consider a brother that I wish I always had. It feels poetic. A reminder that a quick judgement can deprive us of something important. One casual moment of indifference, and this post and our friendship may not exist. Future memories that would not have happened. That whole Button's Mom thing would have had one less fan, you would not hate yellow colored fake money, and my life would be less meaningful. You reminded me of the one lesson that I have built my life around since I was in my early 20's:

Serendipity

You earned this Kou. You will continue to impress and make a positive impact on this community. Thank you for being a great Moderator, ally, friend, and brother.  Each time I looked at an application for staff that may feel ... lacking ... I certainly take a closer look. ;)

And if this couldn't get any more smarmy 

Okay, Jeric, srs, you had me in tears with this. I'm not joking or exaggerating, there was excess wetness leaking from my eyeholes. Thank you, brother.

Yah know Kou, it's a funny thing. The two of us became sectional, global mods, and now respective team leaders around the same general time. Something doesn't want us to separate; my deer. :P

Seriously though I do know that you are more than well suited to lead Canterlot. Your personality is second to none and your silly, energetic way of things is always something that leaves an impression on me. The future is bright; my fawn-riend. <3

You'll never be rid of me, you're my favorite target/victim. <3

• Brohoof 4

Well, he is going to be derping around a lot more now :T. 

Brace yourselves D: D: D:

140132268210.gif

Nah, you will do fine :3. Congrats :D 

• Brohoof 1