Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We show the ponies and discord videos about WW2, how would they react?

radiance62

Lets say you go to Equestria with a laptop, a giant projector screen, loud speaker and a solar generator to power it.

In Canterlot, you ask the ponies what are the worst things they have faced in Equestria? Rainbow Dash excitingly says they have faced Changeling, Discord, Tirek, and sombra and the way how they defeated them except for Discord since he's been turn to good. Discord arrogantly says that there is no way human can be more chaotic than humans.

You chuckle since they have never experienced the horror humans have endured.

Then you turn on your laptop, set up the speaker and the projector that fills the entire wall of the castle.

The mane 6, Discord, princesses, and other ponies from ponyville, canterlot, and crystal empire watch the screen with full of curiosity.

You play the WW2 documentary video which include the Nazi Holocaust, Russian Gulag, Great Purge, Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, total casualties and deaths and everything that happened during the war.

how would they react? especially the mane 6, princesses and discord.

Many ponies would react in disgust and horror, I can guarantee that, because I think most of the ponies living in Equestria at that point have not experienced war. There doesn't seem to have been any major conflict in recent memory in Equestria. Then there are ones that have lived for much longer, Discord, the Royal Sisters, these 3 may have experienced war long ago. Knowing the odds, there were probably tons of fighting before the ponies united and created Equestria. A land without harmony or friendship is bound to have war, just like humanity has war. Even Discord at this point would most likely be rather pale at what we have done too each other, even after what he has experienced. 

This is not something I'd want to show any of them.

Personally, I don't really wanna be like, "hey guys, look how horrible and messed up we humans are!" I'd prefer that they didn't associate us with needless violence and horrifying torture, death and destruction.

Lets say you go to Equestria with a laptop, a giant projector screen, loud speaker and a solar generator to power it.

In Canterlot, you ask the ponies what are the worst things they have faced in Equestria? Rainbow Dash excitingly says they have faced Changeling, Discord, Tirek, and sombra and the way how they defeated them except for Discord since he's been turn to good. Discord arrogantly says that there is no way human can be more chaotic than humans.

You chuckle since they have never experienced the horror humans have endured.

Then you turn on your laptop, set up the speaker and the projector that fills the entire wall of the castle.

The mane 6, Discord, princesses, and other ponies from ponyville, canterlot, and crystal empire watch the screen with full of curiosity.

You play the WW2 documentary video which include the Nazi Holocaust, Russian Gulag, Great Purge, Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, total casualties and deaths and everything that happened during the war.

how would they react? especially the mane 6, princesses and discord.

They would not go down the 'kill all humans' road. Unless, we're talking about a certain fan fiction that shall remain nameless. I've seen fan fiction where ponies kill humans over the evils we have done from World War 2 alone.

Plus there is war in MLP FIM. King Sombra anyone? Granted it's an alternate time, but Equestria has the potential to fall into darkness.

List of Heartwarming moments of World War 2: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Heartwarming/WorldWarII

Also showing them Schindler's List would help see not all humans are bastards.

Edited by Bendy