Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general If You Were a Font, What Font Would You Be?

Meson Bolt

I would be wing dings

Because people misunderstand or can't understand what I say unless they take the time to find out, or I explain to them.

Simple, I'd be the UNOWN font from the Pokemon games. Difficult for new people to understand and impossible to take seriously. There's also a certain strangeness that fits me pretty well.

post-35035-0-67332000-1456131346.png

That's what I just typed but in the UNOWN font. Notice how abrasive and unapologetic it is. That also fits me with it.

edit: I should probably mention that I had to use a different font for the punctuation but that was to make it more legible because the UNOWN font doesn't have punctuation or even lower case letters.

Edited by SpikusFyre
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'd like to be Happy Killer. It's the font that i use for my logo. I found it on a website called DaFont. post-36311-0-99828600-1456995987_thumb.jpg

post-36311-0-79176800-1456996052_thumb.png

Edited by DJ Gumball

Hahaha, it's not my favorite font, but it is what I would be if I were a font.  This is MS Serif.  (You read that right - not Sans Serif, but Serif - it's an oddball font not even in MS Word, but in Paint, so that makes it unique).  

09f54e4a9f.png

(I had to copy the =lorem() trick from Word into Paint to get it with this font.  Btw, it's size 14)

~ Miles

• 4 years later...

I would be the Gnommish alphabet. (Normal fonts-wise, I’d be Nothing You Could Do or one of those other cool Google fonts.) gnommish.gif

marlett.ttf

If you don't know why, it is the main component of Windows 95's user interface (the X close button, radio buttons, etc), and it is very well grid fitted just like me!

This. SW nerd I am.

the_aurebesh_alphabet_starwars_by_b_l_u_e_y_d26oqba-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD04MDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8zM2FlZTc1ZS1kNjM4LTQ1ODYtYmYyNi1hYWI1OGY1ZDJiNzBcL2QyNm9xYmEtMTYxNGI3OTQtZDFjOS00Yzk1LTkwMDUtMzQ1OWYxMzcyMjg0LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMDUwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.zbfnhiJE7c4TkKBz8u5tTZyWGZDJEiErbTJmpi5H9mg

Real font would be Broadway! As if there were any doubt.

KmhryDKYRifi_7TD7mVJOJmnTt1kMjtWsbw2RAvJ

I might revisit this topic when I am othe computer with accesa to multiple fonts, but I am going to say Comic Sans because I love it and I think it speaks to me.

• Brohoof 1

Verdana font, definitely.  Looks professional yet laid back at the same time to me and I always gravitate towards the font on places that it's available.

Classify Basic Typefaces: A Brief Overview – ifreedmandotme

• 1 year later...