Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A shady world 1x1 with TheDownTrotten

Love Doctor Blaze

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

"Good." Alain said with a smile "Then you shall be my close lady friend, I suggest taking a false name for your sake." he stood up and looked out a window

"Perhaps before we  go we should spare a little... Loosen up the muscles and all that, get to know each other on a more primal level, as the word goes ." he cracked his tired knuckles softly 

@@The Down Trotten,

Emma nodded. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'll go with Leona then." She was however unsure of his second remark. A duel wasn't exactly her strong suit "Sure. Just take it easy tough guy. I'm just a girl" Said Emma with a pout as she got in to a relaxed fighting stance. Most of her weight was shifted on the back leg, so allow for more defensive moves

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Alain laughed "Now? Heavens no... I wouldn't want to take you out of your element. After all we don't have to go right now." he chuckled

"I do like to challenge myself from time to time, even in the physical realm of things " he stretched a bit and walked over to his cane, and pulled out the sword 

'What a lost art this is..."

@@Love Doctor Blaze

"Oh I suppose its a bit sentimental. But a sword has more grace and dignity... more honor. In my line of work I don't have much of tthat any more, I have to salvage that some how." he chuckled sadly "And my father afford them for me, it was a bit of a tradtion, so I couldn't say no, so I learned to love it rather then hate it." 

"besides" he added more light hearted like "I always thought it might attracted members of the opposite gender" 

@@The Down Trotten,

Emma giggled "I see... Well, to be fair, a sword DOES look more attractive then a gun in my opinion, so bonus points for that" She took out her little butterfly knife, and started twirling it around as she layed at the couch. She always did that when she was thinking about stuff, with todays topic being how the hell she was supposed to pull this off 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Suddenly and spontaneously Alain turned around "....Did you choose your current life Emma? Or was it chosen for you?" he had stabbed his sword into the floor a bit absentmindedly

" I mean I support the idea of duty to one's family but nonetheless I find my self curios. Your line of work for one so young... did you really want to spend your life facing death and dealing it daily?" 

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Suddenly and spontaneously Alain turned around "....Did you choose your current life Emma? Or was it chosen for you?" he had stabbed his sword into the floor a bit absentmindedly

" I mean I support the idea of duty to one's family but nonetheless I find my self curios. Your line of work for one so young... did you really want to spend your life facing death and dealing it daily?"

Emma was caught off guard by the rather sudden question, enough to the point that she cut herself from the knife, but as soon as she heard the question, her surprise turned into a sad smile "Nope. After all, who would in their right mind want to do such a thing?" She sucked on her slightly bloody finger "I guess that now would be a good time to tell you about my so called "Child hood" She took in a deep breath, and clenched shut her eyes "When i was born, i lived with nothing but happiness. Great parents, wealthy family, good people. Nothing could go wrong, right?" A weary sigh escaped her lips, as she punched the floor hard "NOPE. Apparently, all the people who i once called family, were nothing but disgusting pigs who waited for me to turn 10... They molested me, tortured me... Then sold me to a brutal assasin training company when they were done with me" She started to shake again, but with some willpower, she brought up her right hand to grip a hold of her left arm. This made her calm down slightly "At this company, i went through life threatning training and spent the rest of my childhood there til the age of 16. That's when i joined this academy. The headmistress apparently saved me from them, and let me attend this school. Because of my much higher ability then everyone else, i easily became the best student" She let out a breath, she didn't know she was holding "So to answer your first question, the only things i have chosen, are the things i have done in the academy and not before that"

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Alain wasn;t sure what to say

"That's terrible... I'm sorry Emma." he fell silent after those feeble words and walked out of the room, only to come back with an envelope 

"Here this is for you, you don't have to work for me, I'd hate to put someone like you through more violence and death then you've already been through" 

@@The Down Trotten,

Emma was slowly recovering from her memories, when she saw him give her the envelope. He said that he didn't want to put her through more then she already has. This for some reason ticked her off. She did NOT like sympathy. So with a scowl she pushed back the envelope "Nope, we are still doing this. Don't you dare quit the contract on me"

@@The Down Trotten,

Emma let out a snort "Stroke your ego eh? Sounds like fun, i might just do that in our upcoming mission" She got up from the sofa "Well, i'm done moping around, since i have done it for a good 80 procent of my life." She turned around "So if you don't mind, i'll go take a little nap before out important mission"