Derplight Sperkle

OOC [OOC] Daring Do & The Disappearing Mare

One night, the Natural Museum of Canterlot was broken into. The Royal Guard came to investigate and found the culprit while the pony was escaping. The pony was not captured because they suddenly disappeared into thin air, to the amazement of the pursuing guards.

The curator calls upon the service of Daring Do to solve the mystery since she has donated some artifacts over the years to the museum. What will Daring Do find out in this adventure?

The is an Equestrian Empire RP. You must have an Equestrian Empire approved OC or cast character to participate. 

Cast

Daring Do - Derplight Sperkle

Copper Strikes - DwhitetheGamer

Ivan - Maryxhooves

Anchors Aweigh - 95% Chance

PathfinderCS - Sojourner and Autumn

Link to RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/147762-canterlotdaring-do-and-the-disappearing-mare/

Edited by Derplight Sperkle
  • Brohoof 1

I'll join in as Copper Strikes.  He'll help Daring Do with the adventure.

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

Badges

@@DwhitetheGamer

Ok, you are in. We will wait a bit to see if others are interested 

I am very interested in joining in with my OC, Ivan, who has been approved for the Equestrian Empire. I know I am a bit untested as far as RPing on this site goes, but I'm totally game for anything, and am absolutely willing to follow any advice or instructions from more experienced RPers. This seems like a really neat idea, and solving a mystery is an awesome context to interact in! Plus, Daring Do is really cool.

Kind Regards,

Marxyhooves

What is life without a bit of adventure? I'll be taking part as well with Anchors Aweigh, everyone's favorite stoic sailor!

• Brohoof 1

Alright, you guys are both in. I will have the RP up later tonight

RP is up. Post whenever you all get the chance

• Brohoof 1

I'm considering joining in with one of either Sojourner or my deer character Autumn; will depend on other factors though. :)

@

Bring whichever you like, doesn't matter to me. 

I'm very sorry for the delay everyone. I've only just had my OC approved, and have not yet been able to post in the EQE. My OC, Ivan, was approved when I asked to join in the RP, but I am still not able to post for some reason. I thought that, if I waited, that the problem would resolve itself without my having to bother the Administrators with it. Seeing as it has been a few days now, and I'm still not able to post, I've gone ahead and written to them to ask for help. Hopefully, everything will be resolved and I'll be able to post as soon as they get back to me on the subject. Again, I'm very sorry for any delay I might have caused, and look forward to RPing with you all.

Kind Regards,

Marxyhooves

@@Marxyhooves

What happened is recently the mods put in a system where only EQE approved people can post in the EQE RP section. You probably didn't get authorized, so the mods will definitely help with that.

@@Marxyhooves

Waiting for a post from you 

@

Waiting for a pick of character for the RP 

@

Waiting for a pick of character for the RP 

Before I make my final decision are we doing this as a one character per member thing?

@

I wouldn't mind if you bring multiple. I don't know if Marxy is coming back... 

@

I wouldn't mind if you bring multiple. I don't know if Marxy is coming back... 

Apologies for the delay. For experimentation I'm going to have Sojourner and my deer character Autumn in this, and I'll try to have a post out later today. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Derplight Sperkle

Before I posted, I just wanted to confirm that I was approved to participate. I didn't see either characters names in the OP so I wanted to be careful. ^^;

@

You are good to go with both characters

• Brohoof 1

@@Derplight Sperkle

Don't think that Copper's out of the picture, yet.  He'll be back.

Badges

@@DwhitetheGamer

I was hoping so, Daring doesn't tend to go in groups. You pretty much have to force yourself later. 

@@Derplight Sperkle

Ruffian, huh?  I would take offense to that, but not Copper.  He knows Canterlot's ponies.   ;)

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

Badges