Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How has collecting specific characters turned out for you?

ManaMinori

Some people have only collections of merch of a specific pony. Maybe two or three. Like nothing but AppleJack. Or Rarity.

Are you a collector of that sort?

Has character collecting turned out different from how you initially thought?

As an example, i really like Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, Luna, and Sunset Shimmer. When i decided to make collections of these characters, i found it challenging, due to most of their merch eluding me in actual stores, and being found online, instead (and i don't buy online). As time progressed, I found that my Pinkie and Sunny collection had grown, instead, due to them being slightly more accessable in stores, and made more often by Hasbro.

My sister collects anything Fluttershy, and her collection is becoming quite large.

I personally don't collect a specific pony. Although I have realized I have a lot more Pinkies than any other pony. I'm starting to think about collecting Pinkie Pies.

I have more Twilight Merch than any other pony but I still have a bunch of stuff for other ponies as well, so there isn't a huge bias. At least, not yet. Twilight merch is what I prefer but I will pretty much get anything if it interests me, regardless of the pony in question.

Well, not me, I don't intend to buy lots of merchandise anyway. I just want to collect one of each Mane6 at least and of different lines. I do have a Fluttershy toy and a plush, does that count? :huh:

Well, not me, I don't intend to buy lots of merchandise anyway. I just want to collect one of each Mane6 at least and of different lines. I do have a Fluttershy toy and a plush, does that count? :huh: