Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Aftermath (Rp)

Flamestreak1990

@

Foray nodded as she was listening intently, slowly starting to actually wake up. "Well, unbridled aggression is my favorite kind of aggression, as long as it's directed in the right place. But this mission isn't about that. If anypony steps one inch out of line, their head turns to a pile of mush and skull shards in an instant. So you can probably imagine why we're all uptight here. I'm not saying they're justified for thinking you're nothing but a lunatic, I'm just saying we're all a bit tense."

"As for a bed..." She lightly pressed a hoof onto the couch. "This couch seems pretty comfy. More so than the workbench I slept on last night. That and you have food, water, and a pretty decent roommate that you seem to be getting along with... I don't see why you're complaining." Sniffling lightly, she took another swig from her canteen, before adding, "Unless you're being annoyed to death by a certain red-haired unicorn... if that's the case I'll step out."

@

Foray nodded as she was listening intently, slowly starting to actually wake up. "Well, unbridled aggression is my favorite kind of aggression, as long as it's directed in the right place. But this mission isn't about that. If anypony steps one inch out of line, their head turns to a pile of mush and skull shards in an instant. So you can probably imagine why we're all uptight here. I'm not saying they're justified for thinking you're nothing but a lunatic, I'm just saying we're all a bit tense."

"As for a bed..." She lightly pressed a hoof onto the couch. "This couch seems pretty comfy. More so than the workbench I slept on last night. That and you have food, water, and a pretty decent roommate that you seem to be getting along with... I don't see why you're complaining." Sniffling lightly, she took another swig from her canteen, before adding, "Unless you're being annoyed to death by a certain red-haired unicorn... if that's the case I'll step out."

"No, no, it's all good," Kronos told Foray, "I was enjoying your casual company here. Honestly, I like how your attitude towards me has dramatically shifted. Albiet, you still think I'm an asshat, but I think we're actually getting an understanding of each other, you know what I mean? Still, I completely understand you not wanting to be friends for whatever reason. I'm fine with that. The only complaint I have is all about White. Now, I know that she owns this bunker and all, and she seems to be letting you guys use anything you find useful in here. I'm not saying that this makes her a bad pony, but I'm just saying if it were me and it were MY 'survival bunker' full of food, water, medicine and weapons and ammo, I wouldn't just give out it's location to some ponies I've just met. Nah, I'd give the temporary alliance a month or two before I can actually trust them. Now, I know that automatically contradicts my recent actions, but I can't help but feel that something is off. Ahh, that's probably me just thinking about my previous companions. Damn you, memories that I can't erase from my mind!"

"You haven't seen me at work yet," he muttered, the slightest hint of amusement in his voice.

"Eh, true. I haven't seen you do anything but point guns at people."

"I'd imagine it tastes tangy," he commented, leaning his head into the fridge, "Don't ask me why."

"It will most likely taste metallic. Maybe with a tiny bit of tang."

He used his magic to levitate an unopened bottle of Applejack Daniels Apple Whiskey from the fridge, and twisted the lid open. He flipped the lid of his flask open and carefully poured it in, following it with a swig for good measure.

"If I had magic that powerful," he said, popping the flask and the half-empty bottle in his armour for later, "That's the first thing I'd do with it."

"Powerful magic? That's one of the most basic spells I know!" I lit up my horn and my aura surrounded the flask, and nothing happened. "Hold on, that's not right." I tried again and still nothing. My horn darkened. "No..."

"Eh, true. I haven't seen you do anything but point guns at people."

Crackshot snorted quietly, flicking his tail. "That's all I have to do. Point a gun at ponies and give them a reason to come quietly."

"It will most likely taste metallic. Maybe with a tiny bit of tang."

"Probably, like the taste of copper," he mused, glancing upward in thought.

"Powerful magic? That's one of the most basic spells I know!" I lit up my horn and my aura surrounded the flask, and nothing happened. "Hold on, that's not right." I tried again and still nothing. My horn darkened. "No..."

He blinked and watched the mare try to cast a spell on his flask. He had to admit, it was oddly nice of her to do this for him. Or, at least try to.

He glanced down at his pendant, and took a silent, deep breath.

She reminds me of you.

Crackshot snorted quietly, flicking his tail. "That's all I have to do. Point a gun at ponies and give them a reason to come quietly."

I smirked gently, and casually flicked my hair back into place. "You pointed a gun at me. I didn't tell you shit. I didn't even flinch. So either you're not threatening, or I didn't see you as a threat at the time."

"Probably, like the taste of copper," he mused, glancing upward in thought.

"Copper? That'd probably be it. Then again, it's hard to distinguish metals by taste."

He blinked and watched the mare try to cast a spell on his flask. He had to admit, it was oddly nice of her to do this for him. Or, at least try to.

He glanced down at his pendant, and took a silent, deep breath.

She reminds me of you.

"Hey, are you okay?"

@@,

Foray deadpanned, a bit shocked at what Kronos was saying. "Wait, I thought you were upset at her keeping you locked in this room. You're upset with White because she's just letting you have all this stuff? I mean... if you wanted to spend the night out in the rain I'm sure she would've let you. Why shouldn't we trust her?"

Folding her front hooves again, she thought for a few moments. "Come to think of it though... intuition IS sort of your own built-in bullshit detector. But so far, she hasn't done anything to harm us, so I see no reason to distrust her. I'll keep my eyes on my six though." She tossed a glance over at Lupus, wondering when and if he was going to say anything.

I smirked gently, and casually flicked my hair back into place. "You pointed a gun at me. I didn't tell you shit. I didn't even flinch. So either you're not threatening, or I didn't see you as a threat at the time."

"Or you're one of the few ponies out here with a pair of balls," Crackshot added, looking down at Red, "I was pleasantly surprised to see that."

"Copper? That'd probably be it. Then again, it's hard to distinguish metals by taste."

Obviously this kid's never done Dash before.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Huh?" He dropped the pendant against his chest and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He hoped she wouldn't start asking questions around it. That was the last thing he wanted.

@@,

Foray deadpanned, a bit shocked at what Kronos was saying. "Wait, I thought you were upset at her keeping you locked in this room. You're upset with White because she's just letting you have all this stuff? I mean... if you wanted to spend the night out in the rain I'm sure she would've let you. Why shouldn't we trust her?"

Folding her front hooves again, she thought for a few moments. "Come to think of it though... intuition IS sort of your own built-in bullshit detector. But so far, she hasn't done anything to harm us, so I see no reason to distrust her. I'll keep my eyes on my six though." She tossed a glance over at Lupus, wondering when and if he was going to say anything.

"I'm AM upset with her locking me up in here," Kronos explained, "But, at the same time, I'm grateful that she let us in here in the first place. The only issue I have is how willing she is to just let the rest of you have at her stuff right off the bat. I just can't let go of this nagging feeling that this gesture is all a facade. I mean, I've seen groups of wastelanders that have come into seemingly trustworthy places for shelter. I brought it upon myself to do a little bit of recon of those shelters after the 'hosts' leave without their 'guests'. Most of the results of my investigations ended in seeing the mutilated corpses of whoever was dumb enough to enter into the shelters of others. Then again, that's just my paranoia talking from what I've simply observed. The usual thing to consider is the motives of the host, and I'm trying to figure out the motive of our hostess." Kronos then went into deep thought before nodding off to sleep shortly after.

"Or you're one of the few ponies out here with a pair of balls," Crackshot added, looking down at Red, "I was pleasantly surprised to see that."

"Maybe." Or it's because my mind was still traumatised and by the time I recognised you as a threat I had just been hit by a knife.

"Huh?" He dropped the pendant against his chest and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He hoped she wouldn't start asking questions around it. That was the last thing he wanted.

"Are you sure? You don't seem fine." I paused for a moment. "What's that pendant?"

I should probably consider making some sort of holster for the parts of the sniper.

"Maybe." Or it's because my mind was still traumatised and by the time I recognised you as a threat I had just been hit by a knife.

"With how clean you were when we met," Crackshot muttered, glancing to the side, "I wouldn't have expected you to be so... welcoming of the wasteland. It's not the nicest for Stable dwellers."

There's no other way she could keep herself so clean. The only time I've seen such a soft coat was on a Stable pony.

"Are you sure? You don't seem fine." I paused for a moment. "What's that pendant?"

"Nothing." He snapped, clutching the pendant and hiding it in his hoof.

Realising what he'd just done, his sharp scowl softened, and he glanced down at his other hoof.

"I'll tell you another time," he added quietly, "Maybe."

I can't go back to acting that way.

(edited)

@

Foray frowned a bit more, before closing her eyes and shaking her head. "Like I said, she's done nothing to warrant distrust. Call me naive, but I believe in innocence until proven guilty. A hunch isn't proof, Kron."

Sitting silently for a few moments while waiting for a response, she glanced at him when he didn't make a noise, and realized that he was asleep. A bit put off and a bit embarrassed that she'd been talking to herself, she simply rolled over onto the couch and laid down, her braid spilling over his shoulder as she rested her head again on his armor plate.

Nah, she couldn't be. If she wanted to kill us, she would've done it earlier, what with all this armament and stuff... or just left us out in the rain.

She took a moment to glance again at Kronos. It would take a lot more than just his hunch to make her turn on White, but the seeds of doubt had been planted. She'd be sure to watch her six.

Edited by Meson Bolt

Further up in the mountain range. Far out of the possible sight line of the Bunker, White had made his was back Sting's Base. Passing through the final security gate, overlooking the Base from atop the natural crater formed by the mountains and what had originally just been an old Pre war base and was now a full small town, complete with everything one might expect and more. Training facilities and agriculture took a large relative percentage of the limited space they had and pens containing the creatures they controlled located not that far away. The living area of the town was located closet to the base itself, protected by turrets and the most well equipped and dangerous of what Sting had to offer. "Ahh, no one knows what we're doing behind closed walls. No one would ever understand what we can do, what we have accomplished. Forever hated for the methods we take to defend ourselves. Tsk, why am I complaining? I enjoy the killing."

Passing through the town quickly, greeting a few familiar faces and old friends before arriving at the entrance to the base, going inside and riding the elevator to the top. That is where the Queen was.

"Honeeeeey, I'm hooooome." White said in an extremely over the top manner, attracting odd looks from the guards in the room. They at least knew who he was and took this obvious que to leave the floor via several stairwells. Not long after, the pony who White had came to see arrived in the room, a very displeased look across her face. "So you just show up out of the blue without even the slightest amount of heads up? Even though you said we wouldn't be able to see each other for a while? Rude. But a nice surprise non the less."

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to surprise you."

"Fix your damn voice, you sound like an old lady. You being 10 years older than me is one thing, but that's another level."

"Aww, this voice has kind of grown on me, I might actually run a second business in which I trade in information. I jest of course. It feels nice to be home again though. You know how much I hate staying away for too long. Enough light banter, I have some status updates we need to distribute to all of our officers in the field. As I promised, I gave them weapons. Thermal imaging scopes for .308 rifles. Two in fact." White went into the Saddle bag and took out one of the Sniper Scopes in question. "I swiped a third one I made sure to keep hidden. Have that sent to one of the professional teams. They're pegasi, so we can abuse the natural crater to have them dive below the ridge line, fly to another spot and take shots. We only have 1 team that can do this, so pray they don't die first. Visibility will be naturally limited due to the attack possibly coming in the evening or nightfall. Expect them to be slightly disorganised, they can't seem to agree on the best tactic. Assault or snipe. If they do choose the former, well easy win for us. Not even power armour can tank a barrage from out bullets for very long. Plus the limited range of projectile based weapons puts him at a disadvantage. And anyway, I haven't informed them of the surprise."

"I think I know what you're talking about."

"The two suits of Zebra stealth armour we have. We could give them to the snipers and have them easily win the fight. But they are strong, I think they could make better allies. I want them to get to the town. I want them to see what we have here. I know this is a risk, never everyone we have hear knows how to even shoot a gun. Let alone defend against a team of mercs, That's about 30% of our population and all of our farmers and a portion of out best animal tamers. So we can give the suits to our best assassins. Have them follow from behind. Not even the EFS can target those guys in the suits. If they don't listen to us and still try to kill us after we explain ourselves to them, the assassins can shoot those who are the biggest threat and rest can get shot to death by the best of us."

"A lot of blood on both sides is going to be on you. You're going to have to live with that. Hmpf, you don't feel much guilt though. So that's everything for now. I'll relay this to everyone and get this scope sent out. That can all come later though, we still have time. And I miss you."  Blooddrop moved over to White's side, wrapping her hooves around him and nibbled on his ear.

"I get the message." End Scene 

@

Foray frowned a bit more, before closing her eyes and shaking her head. "Like I said, she's done nothing to warrant distrust. Call me naive, but I believe in innocence until proven guilty. A hunch isn't proof, Kron."

Sitting silently for a few moments while waiting for a response, she glanced at him when he didn't make a noise, and realized that he was asleep. A bit put off and a bit embarrassed that she'd been talking to herself, she simply rolled over onto the couch and laid down, her braid spilling over his shoulder as she rested her head again on his armor plate.

Nah, she couldn't be. If she wanted to kill us, she would've done it earlier, what with all this armament and stuff... or just left us out in the rain.

She took a moment to glance again at Kronos. It would take a lot more than just his hunch to make her turn on White, but the seeds of doubt had been planted. She'd be sure to watch her six.

Kronos felt something resting on his shoulder. He slightly opened his eye to check what the hell was on his shoulder. When he saw that it was Foray, he simply grinned, gave a soft chuckle and closed his eyes as he fell back to sleep. Hehehe, he thought, you'll be friends soon enough. She may not think it, but an action like this usually signifies a feeling of trust. She may prove herself wrong soon enough. But, still, you both agree, or at least you agree, that it's still too soon to think of the both of you that way. You don't even know if she has those kinds of feelings for you. Ahh, don't ponder it too much, you'll hurt yourself. 

After that thought, he fell back to sleep.

Hazelnut began to tap his hoof in impatience, he had lead himself to believe that he and his team would begin their assault in the morning. After some consideration Hazelnut eventually decided if there was a pony to blame it was himself for his impatience. In order to past the time the ranger began checking his equipment for anything that would hindrance him in the battle to come. As Hazelnut was checking his grenade machine gun's ammo belt he looked around trying to see what his team was doing. After some observation it seemed like his companions were in pairs chatting away, not exactly approving this fraternization Hazelnut none the less didn't try to interrupt any of them. He honestly couldn't blame them, an upcoming battle often lingers in ones thoughts, bringing no small amount of anxiety. Hazelnut simply calibrated his weaponry to past the time until his team felt confident enough to depart.

"With how clean you were when we met," Crackshot muttered, glancing to the side, "I wouldn't have expected you to be so... welcoming of the wasteland. It's not the nicest for Stable dwellers."

There's no other way she could keep herself so clean. The only time I've seen such a soft coat was on a Stable pony.

"From what I can see" I said as I glanced back at my body, "I'm just as clean then as I am now. Lovely stuff." I paused for a moment, going over what he said. "By the way, what is a stable dweller? And are they something I should avoid as well?"

"Nothing." He snapped, clutching the pendant and hiding it in his hoof.

Realising what he'd just done, his sharp scowl softened, and he glanced down at his other hoof.

"I'll tell you another time," he added quietly, "Maybe."

I can't go back to acting that way.

"Oh it's definitely something. But you can tell me later."

"From what I can see" I said as I glanced back at my body, "I'm just as clean then as I am now. Lovely stuff." I paused for a moment, going over what he said. "By the way, what is a stable dweller? And are they something I should avoid as well?"

"Nah, not usually," Crackshot shook his head, "They're typically clean and well fed-looking, and even greener than you about the wasteland. You can tell from the blue jumpsuits with the numbers on the back and the molerat-in-the-headlights look in their eyes when you come near them."

"Oh it's definitely something. But you can tell me later."

"...yeah," he muttered, keeping the worn-pink heart pendant covered with his hoof, "Later. Maybe."

I might trust her a hell of a lot more than the others in this group, but I'm not ready to tell anypony about... that.

"Nah, not usually," Crackshot shook his head, "They're typically clean and well fed-looking, and even greener than you about the wasteland. You can tell from the blue jumpsuits with the numbers on the back and the molerat-in-the-headlights look in their eyes when you come near them."

"So basically, compared to the rest of the wasteland, they all look like complete snobs who think they're self-entitled to everything but in reality have no idea what's going on. Can you imagine how stupid I'd look in a blue jumpsuit? I'd look like, well, I don't know. Something awful."

"...yeah," he muttered, keeping the worn-pink heart pendant covered with his hoof, "Later. Maybe."

I might trust her a hell of a lot more than the others in this group, but I'm not ready to tell anypony about... that.

What is bugging him so much.

"So basically, compared to the rest of the wasteland, they all look like complete snobs who think they're self-entitled to everything but in reality have no idea what's going on. Can you imagine how stupid I'd look in a blue jumpsuit? I'd look like, well, I don't know. Something awful."

"Either snobby or shitting themselves," Crackshot added, "You'd find more wasteland snobs in Tenpony Tower. I try not to do business there too much."

He pictured Red wearing a Stable jumpsuit, and raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't suit the colour."

What is bugging him so much.

I can tell she wants to know... but not yet. Maybe if we get out of this alive.

Hazelnut began to tap his hoof in impatience, he had lead himself to believe that he and his team would begin their assault in the morning. After some consideration Hazelnut eventually decided if there was a pony to blame it was himself for his impatience. In order to past the time the ranger began checking his equipment for anything that would hindrance him in the battle to come. As Hazelnut was checking his grenade machine gun's ammo belt he looked around trying to see what his team was doing. After some observation it seemed like his companions were in pairs chatting away, not exactly approving this fraternization Hazelnut none the less didn't try to interrupt any of them. He honestly couldn't blame them, an upcoming battle often lingers in ones thoughts, bringing no small amount of anxiety. Hazelnut simply calibrated his weaponry to past the time until his team felt confident enough to depart.

He glanced to the side and saw Hazelnut impatiently tapping his hoof and checking his equipment.

"Soldier boy's getting antsy," he murmured to the mare, "We should start preparing for the fight... they probably wouldn't expect an assault this early." He added in realisation, almost to himself.

"Either snobby or shitting themselves," Crackshot added, "You'd find more wasteland snobs in Tenpony Tower. I try not to do business there too much."

He pictured Red wearing a Stable jumpsuit, and raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't suit the colour."

"Tenpony tower? Sounds like an odd place. If you've got a spare grenade and some way to get me near, I'll happily stand inside and eat it." I joked. "Though seriously, why do you people name things with the species name in it?"

I can tell she wants to know... but not yet. Maybe if we get out of this alive.

Seriously, what is up with him?

He glanced to the side and saw Hazelnut impatiently tapping his hoof and checking his equipment.

"Soldier boy's getting antsy," he murmured to the mare, "We should start preparing for the fight... they probably wouldn't expect an assault this early." He added in realisation, almost to himself.

"It's sniping time."

Kronos woke up, noticing that Foray was still on his shoulder and Lupus was sleeping beside him still.

Hehe, he thought, just like old times. *sigh* I just hope that these guys don't end up like how my previous parties did. These ponies don't deserve to die that way. Not these two, at least.

Kronos swiveled his head from side to side, scanning the room. He cracked his head from side to side as he woke up. After a yawn, he laid back and watched his two other companions as he waited for them to wake up. He also took another look around the room.

Hmm, he thought again, I wonder if they have some chems around here. Some Psycho, Jet and Buffout would do for me. If there was a chemistry station here, I would love to mix those three volatile chems together to make my preferred chem. That'll REALLY scare the crap outta whoever crosses me and my new buddies here. Also, should I wake up these two? Nah, it'll be too rude to do so. Then again, there is that thing that White wanted us all to do this morning. He looked again at Lupus and continued his thought, Well, maybe not ALL of us, but Crackshot, Hazelnut and that mare did say we were gonna try to attack some raider base or encampment this morning. He then remembered, Oh, wait, I wasn't part of the plan, I think. He started gently scratching at Foray's head, thinking, At least she thinks I can still be useful. And I have yet to prove my value to all of these ponies. They should just give me a chance. But, unless if that crazy...........uhhh.........He cringed as he resisted calling White a "bitch" again, Owner of this bunker lets me and Lupus go, I might as well be dead weight to lug around. Ahh, I'll just try to look like I"m being productive. 

After he thought, he slowly got up, not wanting to wake up Foray, and gently rested her onto the couch. He then went on to working out by standing up on his mechanical arms and went on to do push-ups from there.

"One, two, three, four....." he counted as he worked out.

Lupus closely examined the rifle, it was pretty nice. He held it up and looked through the sight.

"This is a pretty nice rifle thanks Foray."

He turned to the mare to see her asleep on the sofa.

"Well, we all need sleep."

Lupus had been listening to the conversation between Foray and Kronos, but chose not to speak his mind on the pony in question.

'I'm not entirely sure I trust White, but we don't exactly have many other options. If it weren't for this bunker I'd be dead, and for that I'm grateful. But there's something about White that I just can't put my hoof on, what is it?'

@

"I'm not asleep," Foray replied, chuckling herself a bit and propping herself up on one elbow. "Just bored."

She stared at the rifle in Lupus' hooves. "You haven't seen very many assault rifles, have you? That thing's twenty-five pounds of pure apocalypse. It's got all the top-notch pieces -- vented barrel, custom auto receiver, recoil compensated, quick eject drum mag -- the works. Took me a good four hours to craft, too. I'd say it deserves a bit more than 'pretty nice'."

Again she was a bit put off by the comments about White. So, both Lupus and Kronos had hunches about her? She'd call it a coincidence, but she didn't believe in coincidences. Maybe they were just sore at being imprisoned, or maybe there was some truth to it. Nevertheless, she refrained from speaking her mind on the topic.

(edited)

@

"I'm not asleep," Foray replied, chuckling herself a bit and propping herself up on one elbow. "Just bored."

She stared at the rifle in Lupus' hooves. "You haven't seen very many assault rifles, have you? That thing's twenty-five pounds of pure apocalypse. It's got all the top-notch pieces -- vented barrel, custom auto receiver, recoil compensated, quick eject drum mag -- the works. Took me a good four hours to craft, too. I'd say it deserves a bit more than 'pretty nice'."

Again she was a bit put off by the comments about White. So, both Lupus and Kronos had hunches about her? She'd call it a coincidence, but she didn't believe in coincidences. Maybe they were just sore at being imprisoned, or maybe there was some truth to it. Nevertheless, she refrained from speaking her mind on the topic.

Lupus closely examined the rifle, it was pretty nice. He held it up and looked through the sight.

"This is a pretty nice rifle thanks Foray."

He turned to the mare to see her asleep on the sofa.

"Well, we all need sleep."

Lupus had been listening to the conversation between Foray and Kronos, but chose not to speak his mind on the pony in question.

'I'm not entirely sure I trust White, but we don't exactly have many other options. If it weren't for this bunker I'd be dead, and for that I'm grateful. But there's something about White that I just can't put my hoof on, what is it?'

Kronos looked up at the two ponies on the couch while still standing on his front arms.

"Hey, wakey wakey, you two," he greeted them, "Took ya both long enough to wake up, you know what time it is?" He continued on doing his two-armed push-ups in the middle of the room. "In case you don't remember," Kronos went on at Foray while still working out, "White said that you guys ought to start hustling cuz today's the day to storm the raiders."  He then turned towards Lupus, "Had a good rest, buddy?"

Edited by Kronos

@

Foray let out a quiet whimper -- she'd just gotten comfortable on the cushioned couch and really didn't want to get up. A bit miffed, she snorted and said, "Fine, fine... lemme grab your minigun first."

Slowly getting to her hooves, she ambled into the workbench room and, using her magic, hefted the heavy weapon out into the main room, dropping it on the ground in front of Kronos with a loud clunk.

"Apologies for the shoddy work, I'm not really a minigun expert," she mumbled. "I amped up the spin-up time a bit and did my best to lower its overall weight, but it's still gonna be a bitch to carry this thing around. Plus there's no scope or reflex sight, just a gunner's sight. Not the best for accuracy." Giving the weapon a somewhat disdainful look, she glanced at Kronos and mumbled, "Sorry..."

"Tenpony tower? Sounds like an odd place. If you've got a spare grenade and some way to get me near, I'll happily stand inside and eat it." I joked. "Though seriously, why do you people name things with the species name in it?"

Crackshot bit back a snicker, and nodded. He liked this mare.

"A lot of ponies would thank you for it," he commented, then glanced curiously down at her, "It's the way they did it back then, so I suppose it carried on to now."

You're not from around here, are you?

Seriously, what is up with him?

He took a small breath and collected himself.

Soon.

"It's sniping time."

He nodded, and walked over to Kronos, Lupus and Foray.

@@Meson Bolt @ @

"You three, let's go," he told them, "I want everypony prepped and outside ASAP. The sooner we're ready, the sooner we can attack."

With that, he started walking out of the kitchen area and toward the bunker door leading to the wasteland.

• Brohoof 1