Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Aftermath (Rp)

Flamestreak1990

Foray bit her lip at his comment, which she thought wasn't meant to be overheard. Ouch.

Regaining her composure like the master of regaining composure she was, she turned her head towards him and stared him straight in the eyes, responding in a sincere tone, "Yup, I'm fine. Just a bit worried about being recognized. I'm a rather well-known face." She emphasized the statement with a quick confirmation of her revolver's barrels being full; she'd never needed to check before, but experience had taught her it was a convincing gesture.

Not like you actually care.

Kronos gave a worried look towards Foray. The look on her face was all too familiar to him. He can tell because he does it himself. He figured Foray's tone was a mere facade of what she really was feeling. He decided not to dabble in this situation because he thought it wasn't his business to deal with her emotions. That and he learned the hard way of what happens when you try getting involved with the complicated emotions of a mare. It really hurt his head even when he sympathized with them. Then again, he has a hard time sympathizing with anyone.

He stomped ahead, in the direction of the raider camp. "Move." He barked, not even bothering to look back and see if they were following. He'd take on this army alone if he had to.

When Kronos heard Crackshot's orders, he followed up behind Foray, being that guy with the loyal servant attitude. I wonder when it's a good time to utilize my Bloodrage, he thought to himself, maybe when I actually get wounded at some point. At least that way would be a little more convincing that it's a controllable aspect of me. However, if push comes to shove, then I'll just say Fuck it, I'm drawing my own blood for my Bloodrage.

He stomped ahead, in the direction of the raider camp. "Move." He barked, not even bothering to look back and see if they were following. He'd take on this army alone if he had to.

I quickly rushed to his side, him being the only one that made any sense at the moment. White's points were valid, but only after you take in the fact that it seems to be White pulling them all together, for no observable reason. I turned to Crackshot and said "In a moments word, I would gladly shoot myself while standing in the middle of them all."

White laughed as Crackshot got into a fit of anger. This was good, this kind of drive was something the people here lacked. White didn't hesitate and walk alongside Crackshot. "That kind of drive is something you need. With a fury like yours, you could take on this entire facility yourself. Sorry about getting you riled up like that, but I had to see if you actually had some determination in you to do this. My faith in you was certainly not misplaced. I'd say our chances of winning just went from Fuck All, to, We may stand a chance."

Crackshot wanted to snap at White some more, but taking in the strange pony's words, his fury, at least toward this pony, had faded.

It was all just a test of character, and he'd proven himself. He couldn't help but subtly feel a sense of pride.

"I'm a pony who gets results," he simply said.

I quickly rushed to his side, him being the only one that made any sense at the moment. White's points were valid, but only after you take in the fact that it seems to be White pulling them all together, for no observable reason. I turned to Crackshot and said "In a moments word, I would gladly shoot myself while standing in the middle of them all."

A snort escaped from beneath the unicorn's bandanna at Red's comment. "I wouldn't stop you."

Silverbullet stood of in the distance staring at the group of ponies, he knew their plans to take down a group of raiders one of the strongest. He let out a sigh...they would be lucky if only one of them made it out. He knew though that their supposed leader had a strong heart something that silverbullet once had long ago but lost it along with his friends and family. He wanted revenge on every raider in the wasteland, but he couldn't attack them if they were not armed, his heart had seen enough innocent lives fall. He would follow them as quietly as possible hopefully they hadn't heard of the infamous ghost in the area.

• 3 months later...

Lupus Started after Crackshot and the rest of the group, keeping pace with everypony else. He lifted the flap on his saddlebag and checked what supplies he had for the fight to come.

"Let's see, I've got two more smoke grenades, three frag grenades, and five of my throwing knives left. I wish I had more but it'll have to do." He said quietly to himself.

Kronos lagged behind Lupus a little bit while at the same time trying to be near Foray. He reinspected his equipment one last time as he trudged on through the snowy mountaintop.

"So, dude," Kronos asked Lupus, "What exactly do you plan on doing after all of this stupid crap is done and over with?"

• Brohoof 1

While he walked on, Crackshot did a quick check over his weapons. Notably, his lead pipe and combat shotgun.

The pipe was covered in rust, with some barbed wire wrapped around it. The shotgun was fully loaded, with plenty of ammo as a backup.

If words failed in situations, he always had persuasion and reason. After all, his shotgun and pipe were called Persuasion and Reason.

The sniper rifle was also in good condition, especially with the silencer. If he had to, he would happily take on that entire raider stronghold himself.

• Brohoof 1

Kronos lagged behind Lupus a little bit while at the same time trying to be near Foray. He reinspected his equipment one last time as he trudged on through the snowy mountaintop.

"So, dude," Kronos asked Lupus, "What exactly do you plan on doing after all of this stupid crap is done and over with?"

Lupus heard what Kronos said, thought about it for a moment, and then replied with.

"Honestly, I never thought about it much. But a goal I've had for a while is to find out what happened to my parents. I have a pretty good plan of how to do it, that's where I was headed before I bumped into you guys and got wrapped up in this mess. So, what's do you have planned if we survive this?"

Lupus heard what Kronos said, thought about it for a moment, and then replied with.

"Honestly, I never thought about it much. But a goal I've had for a while is to find out what happened to my parents. I have a pretty good plan of how to do it, that's where I was headed before I bumped into you guys and got wrapped up in this mess. So, what's do you have planned if we survive this?"

"Well," Kronos replied, "Nothing, really. I just plan on doing what I do whenever I have nothing to do, and that's just wandering around the wasteland until something happens or distracts me to do something else. That or I just go around looking for more work to do. At least, that's how my life's been since the megaspells went off." He then thought about what Lupus told him and said to him, "You know, if we're gonna go our separate ways after this, then I'm really gonna miss you, dude. You're like my best friend out in this unforgiving wasteland. I just wish you luck in your adventures, dude, and I also hope that our paths cross at least once or twice again after this." He smiled at Lupus and marched on next to him.

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

"Well," Kronos replied, "Nothing, really. I just plan on doing what I do whenever I have nothing to do, and that's just wandering around the wasteland until something happens or distracts me to do something else. That or I just go around looking for more work to do. At least, that's how my life's been since the megaspells went off." He then thought about what Lupus told him and said to him, "You know, if we're gonna go our separate ways after this, then I'm really gonna miss you, dude. You're like my best friend out in this unforgiving wasteland. I just wish you luck in your adventures, dude, and I also hope that our paths cross at least once or twice again after this." He smiled at Lupus and marched on next to him.

Lupus smiled, "And I'll miss you too, I just hope we'll actually survive this to miss each other. 'Cause there's a high chance this'll go south, you know." He continued on in silence, praying that he'd make it out of this alive.

"Say, Kronos." I began, "Did you ever have any other friends? And if so, what happened to them?"

Lupus smiled, "And I'll miss you too, I just hope we'll actually survive this to miss each other. 'Cause there's a high chance this'll go south, you know." He continued on in silence, praying that he'd make it out of this alive.

"Say, Kronos." I began, "Did you ever have any other friends? And if so, what happened to them?"

Kronos sighed and replied to Lupus' question, "I used to have some previous companions, but the thing is is that we either went our separate ways for various reasons or they are dead. I mean, if you were listening to the conversation I had with Foray back at the bunker, I used to have a 'wife' and a kid with her, but they both got killed and eaten by cannibals as well as other members of that same party." Kronos gave a deep breath trying to hold back tears.

• Brohoof 1

Kronos sighed and replied to Lupus' question, "I used to have some previous companions, but the thing is is that we either went our separate ways for various reasons or they are dead. I mean, if you were listening to the conversation I had with Foray back at the bunker, I used to have a 'wife' and a kid with her, but they both got killed and eaten by cannibals as well as other members of that same party." Kronos gave a deep breath trying to hold back tears.

Lupus' ears flattened onto his head at what Kronos said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, my family is probably dead too, and everyone else I knew. It's been over two hundred years since I've seen any of them. Though my parents probably didn't survive the Mega-Spell anyway. So I know how you feel."

He thought about saying more but the memory of his parents saddened him and he couldn't find any more words.

Lupus' ears flattened onto his head at what Kronos said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, my family is probably dead too, and everyone else I knew. It's been over two hundred years since I've seen any of them. Though my parents probably didn't survive the Mega-Spell anyway. So I know how you feel."

He thought about saying more but the memory of his parents saddened him and he couldn't find any more words.

Kronos swallowed and replied to his friend, "It's cool to know that someone sympathizes with me out here. It's really hard to find a sympathizer among the vast populace of raiders and mercenaries and Brotherhood bigots." He came close to his friend and wrapped his arm around him to comfort him. "We're in this together, buddy. As we Ragnarokians always say: We stick together through thick and thin to the end."

Hazelut once more did a basic rundown on his equipment as he and his temporary allies got ever so closer to the stronghold that could have possibly matched one of Red Eye's entrenched positions in Fillydelphia during the Enclave's operation cauterize way back then. The task was daunting to say the least and Hazelnut couldn't bring himself to not worry about his team's ability to take down the stronghold. A stable dweller who stood out as a fairly vulnerable link in the chain, one which the ranger benefited from if he stayed alive. More than one cocky individual that may not entirely understand the concept that trying to take down a fortress with rifles wasn't exactly the smartest idea. Hazelnut would of listed more but doing so would more than likely demoralize him more than he'd have needed to.

The paladin simply shook his head and started scanning his weapons and armor's current state. His missile launcher had no immediate problems, and his missile variety would prove effective in taking out weapon positions and weakening building structures. The grenade machine gun had an adequate amount of shells and would be good in suppressing and wiping out large groups of infantry. Though to the ranger's shame, he had to admit the weapon's cleanliness might provoke a jam in the near future. His armor on the other hoof was in excellent condition, with its talismans wonderfully aligned and its plates were in a healthy state. It would be essential in surviving the assault, but Hazelnut felt that he would need more if he and his team would get out alive.