Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Trade Anyone?

PanthaKyat

Hellooo! Your art is so nice. Would it be possible if you and I did a trade?

This here is some examples of my work. You can decide whether or not you'd like to do a trade with me that way. http://sta.sh/2gxs6zyvx52

Would it be possible if you drew my pony OC, Magnum Opus? She's the only pony OC I've made so far without any artwork of her. You can find her appearence and her cutie mark in the Sta.sh I linked above.

Thank you for reading! ;o;

• Brohoof 1

Hellooo! Your art is so nice. Would it be possible if you and I did a trade?

This here is some examples of my work. You can decide whether or not you'd like to do a trade with me that way. http://sta.sh/2gxs6zyvx52

Would it be possible if you drew my pony OC, Magnum Opus? She's the only pony OC I've made so far without any artwork of her. You can find her appearence and her cutie mark in the Sta.sh I linked above.

Thank you for reading! ;o;

I'd love to draw her for you. for your half I like to have this girl done. http://sta.sh/0qdh7rjggjk

Hello! I think you art is amazing! I am not sure if i am up to par with it, but i would be willing to do an art trade with you. Thank you for your time and consideration! Hope to hear from you soon! 

I would love to draw her! I that's the case, I'll go right ahead and start drawing her. Thank you!

This is what I have so far for you OC. Let me know what you think. Also let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

small_zpsupvyfjr7.jpg

I would love to draw her! I that's the case, I'll go right ahead and start drawing her. Thank you!

This is what I have so far for you OC. Let me know what you think. Also let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

sig-4388856.small_zpsupvyfjr7.jpg

Re-posting this. I don't know if you saw it yet. I need to know what you think before I go on with coloring it. I can do A different pose if you don't like this one.

Anyone else seeing this I'm still open for trades.

Re-posting this. I don't know if you saw it yet. I need to know what you think before I go on with coloring it. I can do A different pose if you don't like this one.

Sorry for the late reply. Life has been really hectic lately! I can confirm that I very much like the pose you have chosen! It gives Magnum a lot of personality, haha.

And just a quick heads up, I'm doing your drawing as well. Colouring has been finished and I'm in the middle of shading.

• 2 months later...