Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you just not give a buck what people think about you?

cider float

I was always a guy who stood by that what he believes and by that what he loves.

Sometimes, i seem to hurt people with that for whatever reason. But i really don't care, because i like who i am.

• Brohoof 1

* for me it's quite hit and miss. one day i can wake up and spend the entire day worrying about what people think about me, the next i could wake up and not give a flying fudge. then there's days where i may just be a mixture at various points in the day depending on what it is i'm actually doing.

If you're someone I respect and care about?  Of course.  To a certain degree, I measure my own self-worth by the individuals in my life who matter most.

If you're someone I don't know or respect or care about?  Hopefully - and usually - not.  Granted, sometimes a person fitting those criteria will still manage to get my goat.  Sometimes my goat isn't even all that hard to get, and I can be needlessly contentious.

But, where it concerns things of real importance to me, I simply am who I am.

I'm not that social, but I do care. I like being helpful when I can and leaving a good impression. While I know that it's impossible to please everyone, it makes me really sad when someone's upset with me for one reason or another. There are a few circumstances where I stop "giving a buck", like moments when I feel like I'm standing up for a just cause.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really care, because it's easy to be a critic.  I'm pretty shy, but I am also growing with more confidence lately, so what people say to me doesn't bother me as much as it used to

If they are people I hold close, my friends and family, then yes.

If the people are acquaintances or strangers, then no. I really couldn't care less. I march to the beat of my own drum so much that I realize I don't even have a drum. So... I sit to the notes of my own cello? 

I have stopped caring about what negative things people think about me after I graduated high school.

After I graduated, I grew up quite a bit and realized that worrying about such things is pointless. As long as I know who I am, it doesn't matter what some people think.

In most instances, not really. If people don't like me, then oh well, why should I give a shit what some other random person thinks about me?

Now, if the person who was judging me an employer, then yes. I would care, and I would try to keep them happy because I wouldn't want to lose my job.

Plenty of people say it but don't mean it in the slightest. Hell, I myself used to say it all the time but its only in the last few months that I've actually meant it wholeheartedly. There's no reason for me to give a crap about what people think about me, the only opinion that matters is mine.

• Brohoof 1

I mean it makes me cringe when people say like "Fuck the haterz!" or "Gotta love the haters man."

but yeah. No doubt most of those people are actually, deep down, feeling horrible about the naysayers.

And yeah, I do give a buck about what others think of me. Especially when your biggest goal is fitting in with everyone else.

• Brohoof 1

I do. I've always had the idea that I'm lesser than others in many ways, so when they say things, it just goes along to further confirm that in my mind. I feel like I'm so much lesser that I can't even evaluate myself, others have to do it for me. So of course, I care. They know better than me.

• Brohoof 2

I wish I had that attitude .

Sadly I do care.

I want to be liked by everyone and get along with everyone even though I know that's not going to happen. I know there are going to be people who don't like me. (I was not very well liked throughout my school years. I was bullied throughout those years. I was a bookworm who mostly kept to herself.) 

I do try to be kind to everyone although I do have my bad days. My disorder and the other things with it can also make me be in a bad mood.If I do say something rude or snap at someone I always end up apologizing. I try to be kind even when they definately do not deserve it.I don't want to make people feel like I have been made to feel over the years. People may have no problem hurting my feelings but I have a problem hurting theirs.

I have a friend who tells me to pretty much f*ck what everyone thinks of me. To not care about what they think or say to me. I try to not care but it's just....hard for me not to. It's something I need to work on since I can spend hours worrying over something someone has said about me or said to me.

• Brohoof 3