Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you just not give a buck what people think about you?

cider float

Not usually, but I worry about accidentally upsetting people a lot. Most of that worry is about my managers though but I guess that’s normal cause most people don’t wanna get fired for something dumb.

• Brohoof 4

I care a lot about what people think about me. That's why I am doing everything I can to look like an idiot, to make people think about me :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

I don't care what others think about me. I'm very non conflict type of person who doesn't push his views on others nor do I try to correct if people even if they are wrong about some things.

To a certain extent yes. If I don’t know people super well I don’t care at all about what they think. Like I listen but if it’s dumb I brush it off super easily. Unfortunately if I HAVE known the person for a while I can’t ever shake how they feel if it’s bad. Even if people say I’m in the right or they’re wrong or just being mean. I always believe I’m wrong first

• Brohoof 2

To be honest I can't really answer that. In a sense reason why I don't care about what others think of me is because I do haha. You can think of it as being a self defense mechanism of sorts. Somehow you care so much that you have to not care although that sounds somewhat off perhaps. 

If I truly didn't give a buck about what others would think about me I wouldn't have to think about a question like that. Would simply be a yes you know. Thing is though I want to make a good impression while staying true to myself speaking my mind but still try to please everyone in a sense.

• 2 months later...

I think there is a good threshold, where you have gained enough respect, to add a more negative annoying side to yourself. Just need to make sure to be nice once in a while

It's kinda inverted for me. When I'm with my friends I can be myself and do what I want, but when I'm with other people I care too much to make myself look good in their eyes

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

No. I'm happy with my current living situation. It's not ideal, but if I can continue to take pleasure in the simplest things every day, I'm good. I consider myself a successful person even if others may not. But there's some stuff about me that I intend on taking with me to the casket. 

Edited by Sasoriman

I care to an extent. It depends on what it is though. Some things about me I don't give a flying fiddle what people think about and then some other things I do care and am particular about. 

• Brohoof 1

Generally speaking? No, I do not. You are just another stranger on the internet. I don't care, and neither should you.

Unless.. Conversation happen, and we end up getting along. Then things do indeed change to me caring.

Now, I am not overtly cautious/conscious about it, but I do think about how to improve someone's day, which in turn make them think more positively about me. So I guess I care to some extent, to a large degree depending on the person?