Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted MLP Forums Reacts: Season 5 Finale!

Flight Force

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to present the first ever official (Ok not official official, but you get my point)! MLP Forums Reacts! After about a month of organizing, recording, and editing, the video is finally done, and I'm so proud of how it turned out! This is only the first of a series, and if you were in this video, missed out on being in this one, or just found out about this now and would like to be a part of it, our next reaction video will be to the Season 6 preview released not that long ago. Get reacting!

I'm also sorry if you were going to be in this react but haven't submitted your footage yet. I simply couldn't wait any longer since we're already almost 3 months past the initial release of the finale. So sorry about that, but hey there's still plenty of time to record your reactions to the preview! It's only a 24 second video anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard to come up with stuff!

Anyways, here it is! The finished product! Hope you all enjoy!  :)

Edited by Flight Force
  • Brohoof 12

I really liked the way you edited the clips together.

Your editing skills are very good. Though video editing is an art of itself, so it takes time and practice to refine your editing workflow and skills.

Overall, well done. :)

(it's been shared on Reddit for you as well) :D

• Brohoof 3

This editing is great, it must have taken such a looooong time. I know how editing can be! There were some great jokes and comments in there, too. "That's what my mom use to tell me when I've been to the toilet", DUDE! Best. XD I enjoyed watching it!

Edited by Collibri
  • Brohoof 1

Alringt I got an email say they are adding are reactios

Lol I sent it in too, and they told me they're adding it in. Still don't see it on there though, any idea when you think they'll add it?

This editing is great, it must have taken such a looooong time. I know how editing can be! There were some great jokes and comments in there, too. "That's what my mom use to tell me when I've been to the toilet", DUDE! Best. XD I enjoyed watching it!

xD thanks! I'm quite proud of myself for that one!  :D

• Brohoof 2

Lol I sent it in too, and they told me they're adding it in. Still don't see it on there though, any idea when you think they'll add it?

xD thanks! I'm quite proud of myself for that one! :D

I think it's going to be in the round up...if not they have a mega post in the works

• Brohoof 1