Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could design a piece of MLP Merch, what would it be?

MetalBrony

I haven't seen any well-made plushies of the character FleetFoot.

adore her design and I would love to get a vinyl figure or nice plush made of her.

• 3 months later...

An accurate representation of Spike as a plush toy, and at least 24 inches tall. The ones on Amazon and Build-a-Bear bear a poor resemblance to the litle purple scaly one. =/

I'd like to see a line of Mane 6 brushables based on Zodiac signs or birthstones.

Or maybe each of the Mane Six with their element of harmony on their sides. (Rainbow Dash would have a design saying "loyalty" for example.)

A good plushie or vinyl figure for Ember. I've only seen one good piece of Ember merchandise and that was a homemade plushie. Anything else I'd like I can probably find easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.  Maybe the Mane 6 in something like the Trail of Painted Ponies line.  Very shiny, detailed painted ceramic.  *u*  Rarity's mane would look divine…  This doesn't seem like something Hasbro would take, but. xD  It'd be nice.  *_*

Does a proper video game count? Because that's what I want, a proper MLP game, no shitty iphone minigame collections, an actual game.

• Brohoof 1

1. I'd design MLP sports team memorabilia representing all pro sports franchises and several NCAA colleges such as:

• Pony character plushies or figures wearing team uniforms*
  • Pony figures in team colors with the logo as the cutie mark
  • T-Shirts and posters with the mane 6 playing the sport as that team.

(*)Comic con actually did release the "Sporties" collection with Pinkie Pie as one of 6 MLB teams, but I would have taken it further by having all the Mane 6 and All the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, and NCAA teams represented.

2. An MLP Video Game series for the Playstation 4, Xbox 1, and Wii U. I can also imagine it having a few spinoff games like Mario does such as Pony Racing (Mario Kart), Pony Party (Mario Party), Have a Pony Sports game similar to Mario Golf, Mario Tennis, etc. Pony Pinball, etc.

3. Have MLP Figures representing various countries with the flag as the cutie mark.

4. Even though they've discontinued it, I would have had more characters represented in the vinyl figures series.

• Brohoof 1